"I can't say it. I don't want to. I can't even think about hating you or even crossing you out of my life. I can't do it Corbyn. I need you in my life"

I moved closer to him and hugged him. "I won't let you go. Ever"

He hugged me back. "I'm sorry for Friday" he said.

"Its fine" I looked at him. "I'm sorry for what I did. I just.... thought you actually wanted to kiss me"

"Daniel. I wouldn't do anything without your permission"

I looked down and sighed. He kissed my head. "It was an accident. I was thinking of something and wasn't paying attention"

"What were you thinking of?" I asked while looking at him. "Just some weird shit" I giggled.

He kissed my cheek. His ears went up and his tail went to it's normal spot.

"Can you come sit with us?" "Yes" we got up and went to the lunchroom.

We sat down and we all started talking and laughing.

"So what happened between you two?" Jack asked.

"Um... we went to the carnival on Friday and... we were having a great time until we went on the ferris wheel"

"I was scared and Corbyn noticed so he held my hand and we cuddled. Then he wasn't paying attention and... leaned into kiss me"

"Once I noticed. I pulled away quickly and we went home. Daniel was a little upset so I took him home even though he wanted to stay at my place. But I knew after what I did. He wouldn't want to come to my house"

"Then I said see you on Monday and he just.... left. Didn't say anything. He just left"

"Awww"

CORBYN

I replayed that moment in my head multiple times. I didn't even notice my ears and tail were down until I felt a hand on mine.

I looked and saw Daniel. "Hey. It's ok"

He put a hand on my cheek and I smiled a little. "Ok. If you two are going to kiss or make out. Do it in the bathroom"

Daniel blushed like crazy and looked down while removing his hand from my face.

I sighed and looked down. I put my arms on the table and shut my eyes.

I opened my eyes when the bell rang. We got up and went to class.

*time skip*

I was walking down the street when I heard a stick break. I looked and didn't see anyone. I kept walking.

Then I heard a hiss. I looked and didn't see anyone. I kept walking.

Then there was another hiss. I kept walking. Then I heard 5 hisses. I looked and saw the boys.

I put a hand over my heart and sighed. "You guys scared the crap out of me"