[72]

Lilly's hand skimmed over the items in the cupboard in front of her, she knew that being at JJ and Simon's that her chances of actually finding something to eat would be slim. She soon gave up and made her way over to the grey sofa cradling her growing bump.

She could hear Simon filming in the room next door, another normal Reddit video but what wasn't normal was the amount of posts about Lilly. They both knew that some time soon they would have to address everything in a video but at the moment they wanted to be selfish and have their baby all to themselves, well and to their friends.

Browsing her phone she felt a sudden jolt in her stomach, Lilly gasped as she placed her hand over the spot. Two little kicks could be felt. She gasped again, this time louder. "Oh my god," She exclaimed happily. This was the first time that Lilly had felt any movement.

Simon entered the room with a worried expression, "What's wrong, I heard you gasp,"

"Sorry, I didn't realize I was that loud. But look," Lilly lifted her t-shirt over her bump to reveal the strange movements. "I think someones decided to say hello... finally,"

Simons smile widened as he made his way over to Lilly placing his cold hands on her stomach feeling his child move from beneath him.

"Si, I think I'm ready to tell the fans," Lilly looked into Simon's eyes. The ocean blue ones she first fell in love with.

"If you're ready, I'm ready," They both smiled as they started to lean in, Lilly could feel Simon's breath against her lips.

"Yo Morpheus just took the biggest shit!" A loud voice entered the living room breaking up Lilly and Simon as they looked over to JJ, smiles on their faces.

It was then that Lilly realized she was right where she was suppose to be...

————————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@lilly_smith

Surprise!! @miniminter and I wanted to show you guys something 😏😘

❤️693,839          💬35,739

@freyanightingale: Ayyy I'm so excited, also you're skin is GLOWING.
@ksi: You guys 🥺
@callux: congrats!!!
@lilly_smith: Tanning has become my hobby (also took this on Simon's phone which has better quality 🤫) @freyanightingale.
@zerkaa: Now who's the Boomer
@sdmn4life: WAIT! What, ahh I'm so happy for you guys 🥺😍💗
@mckelly: THIS IS EVERYTHING 🙏😭
@behzingagram: Would've been funny if you pulled a Kylie Jenner.
@lilly_smith: You Josh, you're still the boomer @zerkaa.
@tobjizzle: How much apple juice have you drunken 😭.
@randolphuk: This kid is going to be fire 🔥
@lozcast: It's not easy, good luck 😂
@bastakespics: This is incredible, love to you and Young Money Mint.
@kirstylouisewells: A BABY TO SQUEEZE.
@lachlan: Congrats you guys!!