[61]

Instagram

@lilly_smith: Surprise!! Here's baby Minter Smith.

@miniminter: That's inside of you?? Why is it so big

@lilly_smith: Yes, that's how biology works 😂

@lilly_smith: It's only going to get bigger.

@miniminter: Hats off to you though, it kinda looks like an alien.

@lilly_smith: If you think that's bad wait until you see the birth 😂.

@miniminter: I saw a video in year 10 biology and it scarred me for life.

@lilly_smith: Ahaha, I can't wait to see what you're like with the actual CHILD.

@lilly_smith: I'm going to tell the group chat nowwww.

The main G's

zerkaa removed wroetoshaw from the group.

@lilly_smith: Wait, what's going on. Why's Harry been removed.

@zerkaa: So I did a trick where if you try and login to the Instagram account, but reset the password it sends a code to the number used for the account, it'll only show the last two digits of the number.

@freyanightingale: The last 2 digits were 83. The only people out of our entire friendship group, even the ones not in this group chat, with those numbers at the end are Harry and Freezy.

@willne: I understand why Freezy would do it but why would Harry.

@ksi: This shit is messed up.

@lilly_smith: Harry and I have a history. Just after Simon and I broke up Harry was having trouble with Katie. We were both kind of a rebound for each other.

@behzingagram: Mad.

@lilly_smith: I don't think it's a solid reason for Harry to do it though.

@lilly_smith: And it definitely sounds like something Freezy would do.

@miniminter: How do we find out which one it is out of them.

@zerkaa: I don't think we can.