investigation?

We walked in the building, a few seconds later Ogami turned into his beastmen form, I looked at him surprised.

'I never since a beastmen transformed before' Ogami looked at me.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" He asked. I looked away.

"I have never seen a beastmen transformed before" I smiled,as we walked. Ogami starts to sniff the air as we walk.

"Got anything?"

"Yep." He ran into a room that's more down in the hallway we were in. I follow him.

"The fire started here." He mumbled "Since you got this so called good scent of smell, make it useful and find the victim" He turned towards me.

"O-oh ok!' I walked towards Ogami and crouched down where the fire started and sniffed it.

I start to see the whole place turn gray and black, I turn around and I see a yellow silhouette.

'Is that the victim?' I start to watch its movements and soon they place some type of liquid down then light a match.

'So that person is the victim'

I got up and everything turned back to normal. I turned towards Ogmai.

"I found them!" I said excitedly. He looked shocked for a second but soon it went away as soon it came.

"Ok then lead the way" He said, I nodded my head and followed the yellow trial.

Time Skip

Soon we made it to the rooftop and saw a mouse holding a gun towards the employees that work in the building.

"I advised you to stop whatever you are doing," Ogami said calmly.

"I'm not going to stop until you give me what I want!" He yelled. He looked at me and grabbed me.

"Hey man I'm off limits!" I tried to move out of his grip but he put the gun on my head. I stop moving and shook slightly out of fear but i didn't make it noticeable.

"Let her go!" One of the employees yelled, I looked in front of me and didn't see Ogami.

'Where is h-' A force pushed the victim off of me, the shock made me move backward and accidentally fell off the edge of the building.

"Oh crap... so this is how it feels to fall off a building.. IT'S TERRIFYING!!" 

I close my eyes as I got closer to the ground.