Prologue

_____4 years old y/n____

"Mommy!" I ran to my mom holding my drawing.

"Yes honey" She turned around away from the stove and looked at my drawing.

"It's a drawing of you, me and daddy! I'm going to show him when he comes back!" I spinned around and jumped around.

"But Y/n what happens if your dad doesn't come back" Mommy bends down to my level.

"Well... That's impossible! Daddy will come back and I know it!" I hugged mommy and ran to my room and made more drawings.

_____3 years later-> 7 years old y/n____

I ran home from school and opened my house door and saw a lot of blood.

"M-mom?"

I walked more in the house, I walked in the kitchen and grabs a knife and followed the blood.

"M-mom... I'm scared... where are you..." I stopped in front of her door and took a big breath. I opened the door and I immediately dropped my knife and ran to my mom's body.

"Mom!"

_____Time skip_____

'Why am I in this orphanage?' I'm in a corner with my head in my knees.

"It look like a beastmen had killed this woman"

'No my mom said beastmen are nice peaceful beings that just want equality' I closed my eyes.

'Mom said I have a strong nose'

______

"Honey you have a strong nose, did you know that?"

"Nope, I thought i have a normal nose just like any other kid"

"Well you don't let's play games with it so it can grow stronger ok?"

"Yay! A game!"

"Ok. level one! What am I cooking"

"Um." I sniffed the air. "(favorite food)!! Am I right!"

"Yes honey"

"YAAY!!"

______

'There was no smell of a beastmen, only mom and some other person that smell like a male'

"Honey If someone important gets killed dont get revenge, keep moving forward"

'It feels like she was planning this..' I sighed.

. _____19 years later____ present

"It's midnight, perfect" I ran towards the edge of an ocean.

"Here I come Anima city"