A babysitter?

Y/n pov

I was on my bed eating a sandwich that ogami gave me.

"Speaking of ogami I really wanted to pet him when he's in his wolf form" I smiled dreamily while thinking of his fur. "So fluffy..." I giggled.

"Too bad he wont let me... since I'm a human" I sighed and put my plate down.

"Ogami!! Why did you lock her in the room!?" Michiru? Yelled.

"Because she's dangerous, humans are dangerous" I heard ogami said calmly.

"I'm a Human!- Well used too.."

"Just dont worry about her she'll be fine" Ogami sighed.

"I bet you'll fall in love with her~" Michiru cooed. I blushed.

'T-That's impossible! Why am I blushing!?'

"Never gonna happen," Ogami said blankly.

'Ouch'

"What's going on here?"

'The mayor!!'

"Mayor! Ogami trapped Y/n in the room!"

"It's for our safety"

"Take her out Ogami, if it going to make you happy she can be around you everyday"

'Like a babysitter!?' I heard moving on my door then I saw light coming out of it.

"Come on, we have work to do," Ogami said with a blank look. I came out of the room and see michiru and the mayor standing there, smiling.

"Y/n you're safe!" Michiru ran up to me and hugged me until she was pulled off by Ogami, Michiru pouted.

"We'll talk later Y/n I'm going to hang out with my friend. Ogmai call me if you need help" She ran off while waving bye.

"I should take my leave as well, have a great day you two" the mayor said and walked away.

"Come on human" I turned around and saw Ogami was far ahead from me. I huffed but ended up following him.

Time Skip

We're in the police station, talking to the head dog.

"We have received cases of random fires happening over time, We were wondering if you can help us" He gave Ogami a sheet of paper. I was sitting on a chair listening to the conversation. The dog looked at me with suspicion then a second later he looked back at Ogami.

"Ok. we'll update you on everything later." Ogami said walking away, I got up and started follow him again.

We got out of the building. I was walking beside Ogami and I looked up at him.

'His hair looks the same color as his fur and it looks FLUFFY! Ahem. Girl calms down. I just want to touch his hair.' I kept staring at him until he spoked up.

"Can you stop staring at me?" He kept looking forward. I blushed out of embarrassment and looked away.

"S-Sorry" I mumbled. I look up and see a statue of a wolf.

"Mommy look at the silver wolf statue! Can I take a picture with it!" I looked down at the kid that was pulling his mom.

"Sure darling" The mother smiled.

'I bet its good to have your mom with you'

"Uhh, Ogami what's a silver wolf?" I asked looking up at him. He sighed.

"Just a beastman that other beastmen put their fate on"

"On a scale of 1-10 how much do they trust him?"

" I think 10" I sighed.

"Why did you asked human"

I sighed again. "The name is Y/n not human and because it's dangerous to trust people like that"

He opened his mouth, about to say something but I interrupted him.

"Sometimes you have to be your own hero because that person that you believe in might come to your rescue, and you get this from a person that took the hard way" I shook my head getting the memory out of my head. Ogami just stayed silent and kept walking.

I looked ahead of us and saw that we are going to a building that's kinda looked a little burnt down.