"You don't scare me." I teased even though we both knew that wasn't true.

Thranduil drew closer to me, so close our noses were touching. He slid his hand to the small of my back and pressed me against him. "I don't?" He jetsed back.

"Not one bit." I smiled as I bit my lip and stared up at him with doe eyes.

"We'll have to do something about that." Now his lips were hovering over mine and in the blink of an eye he crashed them against mine. His kiss was fire against my cold lips and my back was resting against the railing, Thranduil's hands grabbed my waist hard as he pressed himself against me and bit my lip. He pulled away for a second and his eyes were filled with lust and a mischiveous smile played on his lips.

"Faindir!" He shouted.

The steward came running into the balcony inmediately; the moment he saw my flushed face and Thranduil basically over me he turned bright red and looked away.

"Yes my lord?" He asked shyly.

"Let everyone know Caladhiel and I won't be at dinner tonigh, have something brought to us here inmediately and if anyone asks anything tell them that as king I don't have to explain myself to anyone. Understood?" It was the first time I heard Thranduil giving orders to someone and it even made my blood chill. No one would be asking any questions that was for sure because no one wanted to face a king's wrath.

"Anything else my lord?" Faindir asked again.

"Tell Legolas that Caladhiel will start training the day after tomorrow, she will be quite occupied tomorrow morning." This time Thranduil's voice was playful and Faindir had to hide his smile. He turned away diligently and when Thranduil heard the door was shut he carried me into his room.

Night time was upon us and the moon illuminated the room. Thranduil placed me on the bed and he sat down beside me.

"So I'll be occupied tomorrow morning?" I asked with a smile.

Thranduil caught a loose strand of hair and slipped it behind my ear. His hand rested on my inner thigh sending electric currents through out my whole body, I involuntarily drew closer to him and he squeezed his hand tight making my breath hitch.

"After tonight you won't want to leave." His voice was ominous and his face became serious.

"Will I?" I teased as I got on my knees and kissed him.

Thranduil returned the kiss gladly; tumbling us both in bed, he lay on top of me and I arched my back in order to feel him. His hands went under my dress and made their way up my leg. For an instant my intimate moment with Lord Ganlas in Rivendell went through my mind but I inmediatelly shook it off, Thranduil was nothing like Ganlas and right now I wanted to loose myself to him.

Thranduil pulled away and with sincere eyes he seemed to look into me. "Are you sure about this?" His voice was rasppy and he was basically panting.

Before I could answer the door slammed open and my eyes ran into Anira. When she saw me in the king's bed under the king himself she turned bright red and almost dropped the tray filled with food.

"Haven't you heard about knocking?" Thranduil asked annoyed.

Anira looked down at the floor and left the food on the table. "I'm sorry my lord, I wont tell a soul I swear." Her voice was shaky and I felt bad for her even though I couldn't look at her in the eye.

"Leave...NOW!" Thranduil's voice boomed through out the room and Anira looked down and ran off.

"You didn't have to be so rude." I said trying to be serious but breaking out into laughter.

"There goes our secret." Thranduil replied with irritation.

I didn't say anything and kissed his lips softly as I wrapped a leg around him pressing myself against his body once again. Thranduil didn't say anything either and inmediately followed. His lips were soft and his hands expert, he traced small circles on my back with one hand and with the other he slid it up my leg, through my thigh and inside of me. This time it felt amazing, my mind became clouded as his fingers motioned inside me.

"This is a night you won't forget." He said against my ear before starting to plant a trail of kisses on my neck.

We stayed that way for a long time, the cold summer breeze came through the window as I came out of my state of exstasy, we were still dressed and hungry for more of each other. I sat up and started to undo his cape, then I made my way to his robe; a smile played on his lips the whole time until he had nothing more on and I could admire his perfectly sculpted body, my eyes grew wide with lust and this time Thranduil was undoing the laces of my dress and planting kisses as it went down my body. I could no longer feel the smooth silk on me and my mind went back to the baths, we were now both naked at each others mercy.

"There is no going back after what I'm about to do, are you sure?" He asked softly as his eyes raked my body.

"I am." I replied.

Thranduil started leading me into a sensual dance in which our boides tangled with one an other, his mouth kissed my breasts, my stomach and his hands grabbed my small waist. My breath was hitched as his mouth went through my whole body, then with the pleasure of his mouth on me came the pain of when he entered me. He thrusted in and out causing pain but then it turned into pleasure. My hands clawed his back and his mouth crashed into mine as he went in and out of me, when finally I came undone beneath him and he followed.

He rested on top of me and I closed my eyes to take in what had happened. Thranduil then rolled to the side and wrapped his arm around my waist. We fit together like a puzzle piece, his mouth kissed my neck and whispered sweet things to me. I started to drift away into sleep knowing that I'd wake up safe in Thranduil's arms. But just before I lost conciousness altogether I heard three words that changed my life forever.

"I love you." He whispered.