Chapter 45: Lot Drawing Ceremony

Beginne am Anfang

However, was it really the case? Was Happy really hiding from Excellent Era.

In actuality, someone so bored enough could actually flip through the teams locked in the final twenty and open Team Happy's information. There they could freely see the name of the famous characters, Lord Grim, Spring Night and the others registered as the members of Team Happy.

Howbeit, they could just dream if they wanted to create a stir with it.

Those who would create posts about this could be easily suppressed by any of the three giant's IT team. As for the media, they had already been warned not to take action unless given a go signal.

So was Happy really hiding? The answer was no. They weren't playing dirty and hiding from Excellent Era. They could not gain anything from it. After all, Excellent Era was still a powerhouse. Team Happy was like any other team that they could topple over in theory.

In reality, Team Happy just wanted to avoid drama throughout their online stage journey, since it was the practical thing to do for the image of Ye Corporation.

But now, hiding from the public eye wasn't feasible.

As for Excellent Era. It wasn't their fault that they did not pay attention towards the unknown teams in the final twenty. Even the press only covered those teams with history such as Mysterious Fantasy, Jade Dynasty, and of course, Excellent Era.

Finding out about Team Happy would require luck and fate.

At this time, the two had already sat on a random spot. So random that they were in the same row as the Excellent Era's representatives.

The other teams watched them like hungry wolves. Li Chunhua had become popular with the Elementalist players over the past year and though not everyone recognized her, just her looks could captivate the attention of those in the room. However, she failed slightly with Ye Xiu's popularity. It was a rare sight to see the God who had himself hidden for the ten years of his career. Of course they would pay attention to him, even more than the attention that they paid when seeing Xiao Shiqin and Sun Xiang.

What more, his appearance here was also unexpected.

Why was the Excellent Era's ex-captain here? Or was it the twin brother? These kind of question repeated in everyone's head.

If the event was not about to start. They would even surround these two just like what they did to Sun Xiang and Xiao Shiqin.

When Sun Xiang saw the two settling themselves near them, he stared at their direction for a while, but just scoffed and turned his head away in the end. Though no one paid attention to his actions.

On the other hand, Xiao Shiqin smiled and nodded in greeting. Ye Xiu nodded back in acknowledgement, while Li Chunhua waved her hand with a sweet smile on her face.

Afterwards, both parties shifted their attentions towards the stage as if nothing unusual was happening.

This scene was seen by many people and they were all having their own confusion and gossips.

The bustles started to get louder and louder. Some even took out their phone and started livestreaming. It was only under the host's urging, again, that the crowd quieted. But those fortunate enough to watch the livestreams were now in uproar. Quickly, these livestreams reached thousands and thousands of shares and views.

"What is God Ye doing there?" someone typed out. This wasn't a single statement. Most of the comments sent were identical to this.

"Why aren't they sitting together?" Another typical question popped up. It was because it could be seen that there were five vacant chairs between Ye Xiu and Xiao Shiqin, making it obvious that the two parties weren't together.