chapter seventeen

Cameron's POV'

I got back from New York with , my sister Nina , mom and dad. It was hard to explain everything. Still cant believe my little sister is dead. We drove over to the beach house , tomorrow was Kat's funeral. Mom and dad were going to the funeral place to sign some papers . The guys were all eating when we came in , the room was silent. I decided to go to the basement , then i noticed a box, it had a note that said,

Dear to whoever is reading this,

I probably died by now. But don't worry im in a better place right now :) Better than suffering. Well here is a box , filled with letters to certain people. thank you for everything :)

love always, Kat

Did Katt plan commiting suicide? Well i went back upstairs in tears, "Whats up?" Carter asked, they all red the note, there was a letter to , all the magcon guys , including me, o2l guys, jenn, andrea and lia. I called over the o2l guys and jenn, andrea and lia.

Taylor's POV'

O2l guys and the girls came. Cameron passed out the letters to certain people, i got mine and it said,

Dear Taylor,

Well, we have known eachother for like 6 years now, wow. Your like another brother to me, we have our ups and downs , but like you say , thats what brothers and sisters do :) we have been best friends since 3rd grade till now. We have all these damn memories that i will NEVER forget <3 Taylor , you may be a BIG pain in the ass , but i will always love you :) your my partner in crime, best friend , and a brother to me . Please do not do any stupid things .... I will be watching over you day, and night :) i love you taylor .

love , Katt :*

Cameron's POV'

After I handed the guys the letter, i red mine.

Dear Cam,

I've known you my whole life :) we fight alot , but never take them seriously ... thank god. we do stupid things together , that gets us in trouble , since Bells and Nina are boring. Your always there for me, through thick and thin. And i wall always be there for you , Yeah i may be gone, but that will never change. I couldnt have asked for a better brother :) please take care of mom, dad, isabell , and nina . I love you cam :) i'll be watching over you....

love Katrina :)

Jack G's POV'

Dear Jack,

Im thankful Cameron brought me to magcon, because i met you :) Ever since we started dating , my life changed , you made it better . Words can not explain my love for you. yes, we have our ups and down , but i always loved you . Im sorry for acting like a bitch a couple days ago , but i just want you to know im in a better place now k? k . you weren't just my boyfriend, your my best friend. some one i could trust my secrets to, someone i could tell anything , someone i could be myself around . thank you , for an amazing 5 months Jack Gilinsky. I love you .

Love Always, Katt

I put the letter inside my room , "Hey lets go!" cameron yelled to everyone. Well this is it, Katt's funeral. We got there 2 hours early , to lay out the chairs . After 1 hour , people started coming , as the workers there were carrying Katt's coffin . I didnt want to see her because i know i'd break. The funeral was about to start, as her close family, and friends started coming. Such as Jc, Kian , Connor, Trevor, Sam, Ricky, Jenn, Andrea,lohanthony,Lia and many more. The first one to give the speech was her parents , then Cameron, Taylor , then me. The guys didnt want to say a speech because they didnt know what to say. Taylor was almost done giving his speech, it was almost my turn. "Katrina's boyfriend, Jack Gilinsky will now be giving a speech" the lady with the microphone said.