Part 8:Kiss In The Rain

You woke up early because someone was brushing your hair with his hands.You slowly opened your eyes and saw Greyson.

You:Greyson is that you? Why are you here?

Greyson:Good morning sleeping beauty. We're going to watch a movie with Cody and Kayla.

You:Oh okay I'll just take a bath then let's go. Wait for me at the living room.

Greyson:Okay sweetie.

You took a bath and wore this ---->(multimedia). Then you walked down stairs and called Greyson.

You:Greyson where are you?

Greyson:Over here sweetie in the kitchen with aunt YMN.

You went to the kitchen and you said,

You:Let's go Grey.

Greyson:*Jaw drop*

You:*closes Grey's mouth* flies might get inside *laughs*

Grey:You look beautiful as always. *smiles*

You:thank you grey.

Mom:Okay love birds you can go now.*laughs*

You:bye mom we're going now.

Grey:bye auntie. *holds your hands then looks at you* let's go.

~In The Cinema~

You:Greygrey where are they?

Grey:I don't really know. They're 30 minutes late.

Kayla:*Catching her breath*we're here!

You:Finally!

Then you saw that Kayla and Cody are holding hands. You look at Kayla and shot her with a Are-You-Together look Kayla just nodded then you said "congratulations" so does Greyson. You were picking movies then Cody suggested that we shall see the movie "Scream" you all just nodded and bought tickets.

You:Greyson I'm scared.

Grey:Don't be I'm here. *puts his arm on your shoulder*

You:Thank you Greyson *kisses Greyson's cheeks then puts your head on his chest*

The movie started and you were there screaming just like the title. You and Kayla were screaming Greyson and Cody were just hugging you and Kayla so you won't be afraid. When the movie ended you went to McDonalds and ate there. When your done you all just went home.

~While Walking~

Greyson:I want to give you something.

You:What a coincidence I want to give you something too.

Greyson:okay you first.

You pulled out a small box in your pocket and get the bullet necklace with a peace sign then puts it in Greyson's neck.

You:I saw that earlier in the mall so I bought it.*smiles*

Greyson:Aww I love it! *kisses your cheeks*

Then Greyson pulled out a small box and gets the necklace it was a heart shaped locket it has you and Greyson picture in it. At the back of it,it says "Together Forever". You kissed Greyson on the cheeks. You turned to him and he turned to you suddenly it rained and then Greyson whispers to you "Kiss In The Rain" then you stared at Greyson's eyes that were sparkling you didn't know that he was getting closer until the spaces on your face to his face are only 1 inch then suddenly he kisses you! On the lips! He's lips were soft you kissed back your hands on his neck his hands on your waist. It was your first kiss,it was magical. The kiss was long until you have to pull away cause you can't breath then Greyson said,

Grey:Lets do that again.

You:*laughs* that's enough Mr.Chance we better get home.

Grey:Okay Mrs.Chance. *winks*

You:*blushes*

Grey:aww Mrs.Chance is blushing! Your so Cute! *pinches your cheeks*

You:Whatever Mr.Chance.*laughs then blushes*

Then you arrived at you house.You quickly slept cause you have school tomorrow.