Part 14: A Little Preparation

OKAY NOW TIME FOR STORY!! OH AND THIS IS THE DAY OF THE PROM YOUR PROM IS ON 6:00 PM SO THIS HAPPENED IN THE MORNING BEFORE PROM.... LET'S READ I MEAN YOU READ SHALL WE?? WE SHALL!!!

Early in the morning you woke up at about 6:00 am so you decided to go to the bathroom and do your business there then you wore this -->(Multimedia) . You went downstairs and cooked your own breakfast since its too early and later is the prom so the teachers said that you don't have to go to school and get ready for the prom. Greyson will just pick you up at 5:30 so that your early for the prom. Then your mom went downstairs your kinda curious why she woke up that time it's very unusual because your mom wakes up at around 7:00 then you asked your mom.

You: Mom why so early?

Mom: We're going to buy you a dress, then head to the salon, then--

You: Okay, okay mom I get it! *laughs*

Mom:*laughs* eat faster!!

You: okay *laughs*

Then when your done eating then you went inside the car cause your mom is coming with you.

You: Hey mom what dress will we buy?

Mom: A simple but cute dress would be fine.

You: That's cool!

Mom:I know!

You and your mom went to the mall and looked around for dresses and all you can see is dresses that doesn't look great on you.

Mom: To girly,to boyish,to sparkly,to dark,to light,to short,to small,to formal,to simple, and blah blah blah.

The last dress was the one that caught your and your moms eyes.

You: mom I like this one.

Mom: Me too Hun!

You went back home and prepared for prom.

(AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY IF IT'S SHORT IT'S JUST A PREPARATION SO IT'S KINDA SHORT.)