Part 13:I Found The Girl

VAZ HAPPENIN GUYS!! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR LIKE 9798537535798742 YEARS!! ANYWAY HERE GOES THE STORY IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN TWEET ME MY USERNAME IS @ILuffYouGreyson DON'T BE SHY TO COMMENT!! SORRY FOR MY LAZINESS WE'LL SKIP TO THURSDAY BEFORE THE PROM...

You woke up then got to the bathroom then you wore this ---> http://m.weheartit.com/entry/8783396/via/velocirraptor . You went downstairs and ate breakfast. You also have this teasing but fun conversation with your mom. Then you walked all the way to school suddenly...

Guy: Boo! *jumps in front of you*

You: OH MY GOSH!

Guy: Hi sweetie!

You: *speechless*

Greyson: I love you!

You: Oh it's you I thought its a kidnapper or something and I love you too!! *laughs*

Greyson: Haha I'll always be here to protect you!

You: It's actually funny because you'll scare me then say those sweet words!

Greyson: Because I love you!!

You: Aww Greygrey I love you too!!

You two went to school together then Beatriz and Angela came to you.

Beatriz: *pushed you* Hey Dork!

You: Hey Roach!

Beatriz: What did you just said?!

You: Are you deaf??

Beatriz: *was about to punch you but*

Greyson: Don't you dare do anything to her!

Beatriz: G-G-Greyson?

You: Grey?

Greyson: *Hugs you then whispers* I won't let her punch my sweetheart..

Then the teachers went out so that they can stop the quarreling then you all went to classes. So tomorrow's the prom so it's actually free time but in Science you have this teacher Ms. Evelyn she is the Ms. Cupid of the school so she decided to ask you a question and answer portion. Then Greyson got picked.

Ms. Evelyn: So here's the question.. Do you think that YN is the one??

Class: Yieee!

You: *blushes*

Greyson: *looks at you then to Ms. Evelyn* I found the girl that I will marry in the future *smiles* and yes she is!! *laughs*

You: *blushes like a tomato*

Class: Yieee!!!

Ms. Evelyn: Okay Greyson you may seat now. Next is YN!

You: Yes Mam?

Ms. Evelyn: The question is will you marry Greyson in the future?

Class: Yieee!!! Say yes!!!

You: Yes I will.

Greyson: *stands up then shouts* OH MY GOSH REALLY?!! WHOOO!!!

Ms. Evelyn: *laughs* quiet everyone YN and Greyson you may sit down and YN I'll be expecting that.. *Grins*

You:*Laughs*

~DISMISSAL TIME~

You: Finally!!

Greyson: Exited for the prom huh?? *winks*

You: Of coarse who wouldn't besides your my partner.. *smiles widely*

Greyson: *laughs* okay,okay let's go home now so you can sleep haha

You: Yeh!!! I'm so exited!!

Greyson: Your like a baby but you're my baby

You and Greyson went home and you hurriedly slept cause your supper exited!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SORRY ABOUT THAT CAUSE I'M REALLY SLEEPY BUT I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN SO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,BECOME A FAN AND COMMENT.. I LOVE YOU ALL AND ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :*