Chapter 16

I woke up to someone shaking me, making push them off because I am tired, but they didn't stop. I turned around and whined, "Go away."

The covers were pulled away from me, and I got spanked. I moaned, "Daddy, I am tired."

"Well, we need to go if you want to go to the beach house now get up, baby girl," daddy said. I groaned and looked at him to pout. Daddy raised his eyebrow, meaning he wasn't going to budge in me waking up. I held my arms out for daddy to pick me up as he laughed, but he picked me to carry me to the bathroom. Daddy brushed my teeth and hair, but after he finished, my stomach started to turn. I grabbed my stomach as I ran over to the toilet and threw up. Daddy ran over and grabbed my hair as he rubbed my back to help soothe me, which it did. I finished up making daddy carry me to counter to brush my teeth again.

Once he finished, he carried me to the bedroom and sat me on the bed, which had my outfit for the day. It was as cute, tight, lace, v-neck, spaghetti strap shirt with light pink, plaid, high rise skirt which is really short and loose. Daddy didn't give me underwear, making me cock my head, so he said, "They will be coming off as soon as we get there and throughout the day."

I bit my lip and spun around, so the skirt rose up

I bit my lip and spun around, so the skirt rose up. This skirt is really short, so my ass showed, but we are in our room at the very least. Daddy stopped me and said, "Ok, enough baby girl, before daddy takes you right here."

I giggled and shook my head as I held my arms for daddy to pick me up. Daddy laughed and said, "You are adorable baby girl."

I giggled and snuggled into daddy as he carried me downstairs. I wonder what daddy has planned for us today because it sounded fun yesterday. It's making horny just thinking about it, but I am still tired from being woke up early. I hope daddy makes today worth waking me up so early, or I will be a grumpy baby girl. As we were leaving, Adam stopped us and said, "Leaving already, brother."

"Yes, we are going to spend the day together," daddy said. I kissed his neck, making daddy growl as Adam laughed, "Yeah, spend time together. Have fun and remember when we are coming so, we don't walk in on you two, please, brother."

I giggled and hid my face as daddy walked to the car, ignoring Adam. Once at the car, daddy spanked me making me moan, "Yes, daddy!"

Daddy put me in the car as he leaned down and kissed me to say, "You naughty girl, you kissed my neck to rile me up, and I know it, so don't play innocent baby girl."

I smiled and played innocent because I may have. To be fair, we are going to the beach house to have fun anyway, so why not. Daddy pointed at me and said, "You are so getting it when we get to the beach house, baby girl."

"Ok, daddy," I purred. Daddy groaned and shut the door to get inside the driver's side then started to the beach house. I can't wait for today to start I am so horny right now just waiting for his plans because I know they will be amazing. Daddy always takes care of my needs, and right now, he is very horny. I can see how hard his cock is, and I am sure it hurts right now. I can easily take of it for him, and I don't mind taking care of it for daddy. I unbuckled myself and leaned over to daddy to start to undo his pants. Daddy groaned, "What are you doing, baby, girl?"