14

It's been two months since Taehyung moved in, his house was still under construction and will probably take one more month.

Our life kinda became dependent on each other, we became habitual of the presence of each other and it was really comforting.

We used to take our dogs for a walk together, eat together, laugh together, cry together and probably sleep together. No matter how tall or strong my pillow wall was, he managed to break it and cuddle with me.

Lowkey, I wanted that only. I literally became so habitual of his vanilla smell that I wasn't able to sleep without it now.

He was obviously more than friends for me but I didn't know what he thought of me as.

"Wanna watch some stars," he said as he moved towards the terrace.

I followed him and saw that he was sitting on a mat with two pillows and some food.

"When this all reached here," I asked

"When you were busy fucking me in your dreams," he said and stood next to me, well, of course, I hit him on his chest.

"Don't forget, this is your favourite spot and you can't sleep without hugging me, so don't hit here?" he Said

"Oh, then I can hit on your head right?" I said as I did hit him and ran on the mat to jump and sit on it.

He sat next to me and soon we started to watch the stars.

"Let's count them," he said and started to count them with his fingers.

"Okay," I said and did the same.

Next thing I remember was I was again in my vanilla heaven and it was gain dark, either I was again sleeping or was dead.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was engulfed his Taehyung's arms and a blanket was covering me, his legs were on top of mine to prevent it from getting cold.

"When did I sleep," I said as I broke our side hug and sat straight.

"The moment we started counting the stars," he said as he also sat straight.

To be very honest, it was really warm and comfortable in his arms and I literally regretted breaking our hug.

I sat all blank, cause I was still sleepy but more of that was in regret, I wanted him to hug me again so badly but he was sitting there like a statue.

I did the most unexpected thing in my life and that was hugging him back, I wrapped my hands around his waist and sat on his lap. I was comparatively really small than him. So it was really easy to fit in his lap.

He hugged me back, even tighter and kissed my hairline. I was literally engulfed in his arms and it felt so warm, vanilla-ish, comfortable and safe.

He layed then while I was still in his arms, turned sideways, took the blanket and covered me. Then he also came in the blanket and hugged me in his signature koala style.

His leg one leg was on top of mine, one arm holding my waist tightly and other was beneath my head, though I had a pillow but it became his habit and mine also. I dig deeper into his chest and he rested his chin on my head.