Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Blue Eyes

Apollo's POV

It's been a week since we got here in the Philippines, in Nanay Mathilde's hometown to be exact.

La Union. It is located at the northern part of Luzon which is one of the three major island of the country. Three to five hours travel from their Capital Region depending on the speed of travel.

After the incident in the Royal Palace, Father secured a plan protecting the royal throne.  As the second Prince and second in line to the throne, Father decided my departure in Korea. Believing it will be for the better, away from the eyes of the Council and to those traitors who wish the Royal family to be abolish.

For years my identity has been partly hidden, tho people of Korea know that there is a second Prince they don't know my face. That is why also I enjoyed traveling around the world without thinking about my responsibility.

6 months ago, I came back in Korea when I discovered a friend of my father owns an entertainment company. I was with them, training along with my members. Being with them building my talent in music and performing has been the best until the incident happen and I need to leave the country. Again.

I was hoping that I will be with them debuting and just forget who really I am in creating a new one but I guess I could never run away from my responsibility.

Reminscing the first week past events in this whole new place has been interesting. Luckily Nanay Mathilde teach me how to speak, write and read Filipino. I was able to adjust instantly to her hometown. Now facing the reality of my life, I am driving a car with a crazy passenger.

"Ah alam ko na kung saan ko siya nakita! Kaya pala familliar siya." the crazy girl sudden blurted out.

She is eating snacks that she insist in buying way back in the grocery store while deeply thinking about something.

She is actually the reason why my first week here in La Union became interesting. Our first encounter was the first night we arrive. Nanay Mathilde is quite not so familliar to her hometown because apparently this is the first time for her coming home for the past 10 years, that is why we arrive late.

We are welcomed by Nanay Mathilde's twin sister, although she explained to me that she has a twin sister when we are in the plane I am still shock the first time I saw her twin in person. After the short introduction, tho I sense that there is something off between them, Nanay Mathilde's twin sister explained that she is living with her daughter that is upstairs and probably sleeping, and said that she will explain everything to her tomorrow.

I never eat flight meals and we only had crackers and some snacks while traveling. We thought we could have proper meal in the house but because we arrive so late Nanay decided to rest.

I was hungry back then and I decided to eat something. The moon is shining so brightly that evening, I remembered.

I was rummaging their refrigerator while waiting my camomile tea cool down a bit. By the way, their refrigerator is full of chuckie--the chocolate drink when I heard someone humming. I left my spot and move behind the shadows. After a  minute I saw her walking slowly dressed in white with a broomstick in her hand. She is crazy, I could already tell.

"Who the hell are you? Paano ka nakapasok?" tanong nito habang pilit na inaalis ang mahigpit kong hawak sa kanyang kamay sa kanyang likod. I moved fluidly to her side and blocked the light corner. I was intrigued by the owner of the voice.

"Keys." I answer in my usual sensual voice. I stare at her intently, her beauty is perfectly shined by the moonlight.The light from the fridge is also adding an extra lighting to her angle.