Chapter 4 Preview

-As the door opened to the ice castle, Y/N's steely glare never faltered as he armed himself with his sword and shield in each hand before he prepared for the hardest fight of his life.

-He was pushed back onto his knees as he still kept his shield held up to protect her from harm. However, Elsa placed a hand on his shoulder before stepping forward to be side by side with her lover and guardian. They steeled themselves to face in a two-on-two situation.

-The bolt severed the icy chandelier that hung above the floor, and Y/N saw this before he sprinted towards Elsa and held his shield up to guard the chandelier while holding her close to him. Quickly after, the floor broke under the pressure and they soon fell to the ground floor.

-Y/N: "I...protect...Elsa..."

-Elsa: "You may lay down your life for me, but I would rather die beside you than live this life, knowing that I could've done something to prevent your death."

-Hans: "Y/N! Don't be the monster they fear you are!"

-Anna: "You're like a brother to me, Y/N! I don't want to lose the two most important people in my life!"

-???: "Hi there big and mysterious armored knight! I like warm hugs!"

-Agnarr: "Never hesitate to speak your mind. Even if you receive the harshest responses, always keep your head high."

-Iduna: "I will never regret the day we decided to adopt you as our son. Now go be the warrior and guardian you were meant to be, Y/N."

-His runes soon turned back to red and the original inscriptions appeared before his broken armored chipped away and fell onto the cold floor, which was soon replaced with a menacing sight.

-???: "Face the truth. You will never be loved by the queen of Snow and Ice. You will only freeze to death."

-Y/N: "Says...the man...standing...on broken ice...ready to fall..."