He Picks Out Your Clothes

Skate: You and Skate decided to go and spend time with his family for the holidays. He decides that he wants to pick out an outfit for you this time, because you never let him. He picks out a pair of black skinny jeans, a mint green sweater with knee high socks to match and your knee high boots. You thought about it after he got your outfit all put together and you decided to let him pick out your outfits more often

Sammy: You and Sammy decided that you needed to get some shopping done, you know for clothes and a couple of things that you are not going to need. You just got off of work and ready to go but you need to change. He tells you to go and take a nice relaxing bath while he gets your clothes ready for you. As you were doing that, he picks out a pair of tight jeans that he thinks makes your butt look perf in. He gets a nice short sleeve t-shirt out with a nice varsity jacket, and also with a pair of vans to match.

Gilinsky: You and Jack were going to the movies and you wanted to be comfy to when you go. As you were in the shower and getting ready in the bathroom, Jack decided that he was going to pick out an outfit for you. He knows how much you like it when you like to wear sweats when you watch movies. He picks out a pair of black saggy sweat pants and with a nice hoodie to go along with it. He also picks out a pair of ugg boots for you to wear. 

Johnson: You and Jack were going to an award show. You had no idea what to wear to one of those, so he took you to get your hair done, makeup done, and your nails done. While you were doing that he went to the local dress shop to pick out a beautiful dress for you to wear. Since it was long and you couldn't see what shoes you were wearing, he picked out a beautiful pair of vans to match because he knew how much you hated wearing heels.