part 37

3 MONTHS LATER

NALA'S POV

These past couple of months have been amazing since the babies were born time has stop do me and Lorenzo haven't been doing anything and our focus was on the boys. But since last month we were finally able to start doing things I finally got to read the results and it is true that he is my brother which I knew I just had to be sure you know mafia life the only downside is that we haven't told our parents which we are doing tonight at our dinner party. Another thing that has not been so great is sex me and Lorenzo haven't been able to with our busy schedules and all but I guess that will have to wait, great not the sarcasm in my voice.

"Cookie are you okay." I look up and see Lorenzo smiling at me I nod and he kisses my forehead as he loosens two buttons and his sleeves rolling them up and reviling his toned arms. He then bends down and kisses the boys as they are doing tummy time.

"How was your day?" I ask grinning he takes a seat on the seat next to me and places a hand on my knee.

"It was draining I've been having problems with shipments also some of my men have been out of order and it is just exhausting." He explains I get up and walk around the couch then begin rubbing his shoulders he is really tense.

"You're so tense." I say and he lays his head back in bliss I smile at the faces he is making as I work out the knots.

"That's not the only thing that is tense." He says with a smirk in his voice I freeze-up and just shake my head.

"Well, I guess we have a problem then." I say patting his shoulder I walk back to the front of the couch and sat on his lap.

"Yes, so are you going to fix it." He asks I giggle as he kisses my neck I shake my head he is very touchy-feely today I love it.

"Nope we have kids and I don't want to have sex like normal I want it to be amazing and go on a date or something." I explain he sighs and puts his hand in the crook of my neck breathing deeply it tickles and I laugh.

"Avrei dovuto saperlo." He says whining  I turn and lift his head placing a loving kiss on his lips.

(I should have known)

"It's okay Papi you will think of something." I say patting his hair he grabs my hand and places it on my thigh I turn around and smile at my giggling baby boys.

"Are you laughing at daddy." I coo going down on my knees and kiss them a lover their faces making them giggle more.

"Yes you awr wes you awr." I coo picking them up I hand Dante to his father who is scowling at me and smile I then sit on the couch. We play and laugh with the boys until they got hungry so I fed them and then put them down for a nap.

...

It's almost time for the dinner party and I still haven't gotten dressed I need something new to wear all of my clothes don't fit at the moment. "Papi none of my dresses fit."

"It's okay cookie but can I see."

"Y-yes." I say sniffling this fucking sucks man I can't fit any of my clothes.

"Don't cry please here take my card and go buy some new stuff just please don't cry." He says running and hugging me I lean into his and sigh he is too cute sometimes.

"Thank you I will go now it's just this sucks man." I say wiping away my tears he pulls away and kisses my forehead which makes me feel better. I grab his face and give him a passionate kiss on the lips making him smile.

"Nala your body is too beautiful to cry of you should smile more for something that is drool-worthy." He says admiring me he kisses me one more time and I leave the closet in sweat pants and a baggy hoodie.