part 13

NALA'S POV

I open my eyes and see nobody on my side I get up and look around but I don't find him, he probably went home to change so I walk into the kitchen and see Lorenzo in a shirt and drawstring sweats making two cups of coffee. "Are those two guys for you."

"Well if you were sleeping then this would be your surprise but I guess not." He says handing me a cup I take it and kiss his lips before sipping my coffee.

"Well how about I make up for it." I say hopping on the counter he raises a brow and looks at me.

"Is Jasmine here?" I say sipping my coffee he does a devilish smirk and shakes his head no I smile and grabbing his muscular arm pulling him in between my legs. I look down to see him hard as always so I pull on the string on his sweats making his pants lower a little I then grab his hard member out of his boxers and stroke it.

"Oh don't worry about pulling out I am on the pill." I say smiling at him and continue to stroke his member he puts his arms on both sides of my body rolling his head and eyes.

" I say smiling at him and continue to stroke his member he puts his arms on both sides of my body rolling his head and eyes

I take both of my hands and tug on his shirt and pull up taking it off. My phone then goes off and he groans aggrieved but I laugh and pick up the phone still stroking his member. "Hey bitch, "

*conversation is italicized*

"Hey, Nala do you want me to pick up some work from the office."

"Hey that would be great, also how long are you gonna be out."

"All day I have a couple of errands to run and I need to visit a couple of people too."

"When you say a couple of people you mean Matteo anyway take your time."

"So shut up I will see you later. Love you be be"

"Love you too bye."

L

orenzo let's out a groan and I smile putting the phone back down. I pull him in and kiss him going further down on his neck kissing and sucking on it leaving a hickey. "You know I have never done it in the kitchen before."

He smiles and pulls up my shirt before setting me off of the counter and pulling down my shorts and underwear. In a quick second, he spins me around and bends me over the counter and smacks my ass. "Good thing because this will be so much fun."

With that, he then thrust into me making me moan and cry out, I feel him grab my hair making me lean back into his chest as he drills into me kissing my neck.