-----

The current predicament I've landed myself in with BamBam, is reminding me alarmingly of my first time. I was 15. There were a lot of fumbling hands, sloppy kisses and it was downright awkward. Right now I was tense. Way too tense to relax and he quickly picked up on it.

After sucking on the same spot on my neck for 3 minutes and garnering no response, BamBam unlatched from me. What can I say, it was so good I forgot to moan.

"Do you wanna stop P, cause I have a feeling you're not all there and I don't wanna have to face allegations or some shit."

We're going with just P now? Gee, I hope that nickname doesn't stick. Sitting up straight, I wiped discreetly at my damp neck.

"I'm fine,see? Come here, we can try again."

"You sure?"

I barely had time to nod before he continued his cumbersome caress of my body. The ceiling had a particularly interesting swirl in the paint that I choose to stare at until this whole thing was over. He took his jeans off before he undressed me as well, from top to bottom. Then he fiddled with the hem of my panties.

"Can I?" I nodded again. I don't know why. Maybe I needed to 'feel something', but that's just an excuse sluts use. Sluts and whores like me.

"Oh, fuck Priya, you're so wet for me already."

I was not that wet, I know for a fact I was barely damp. This guy must really not get enough action.

He spread my thighs apart so far, I must have resembled a Christmas turkey. "Are you ready?" For the first time tonight, I forced myself to look down at his sorry excuse of a dick.

"Where's the condom?"

"I must have run out, you're on the pill right?"

He must be joking.

"I literally just moved here, stopping off at the local drug store for birth control wasn't top of my priority list, shoot me."

"Fine then, I'll just pull out." He placed his hands back on my pelvis, pulling me in closer.

I clamped my legs together.

"Not a chance."

The booze was starting to wear off unfortunately. He sat back on his heels, he was pissed off.

"So what now, we stop this, just like that?"

"BamBam, please don't yell at me." I knelt down to pick up my panties and bra, I wanted to get out of here.

He groaned as he threw his head back. "Wait, don't go. Fuck, at least let me touch you, or, or you could suck me off."

Was he kidding me?

"Come on, you can't leave me here, all hard and ready for you, come on, just a quick jerk or suck. Please?"

"Okay." I can't believe I just said that.

"Okay? Really? Nice one. Get on your knees then."

He didn't have to tell me twice, I just wanted this over and done with as quickly as possible. Even if it meant I had to swallow my pride, plus a whole lot of something else that didn't taste as nice...

Jen ~ Ruby

I got about 3 hours sleep last night. After coming back alone to the empty apartment, it was barely even midnight, so I had a quick dinner of leftovers before wrapping up in blankets and waiting for Lisa to return. I called her once it hit 2am, but I got no response. I hope Jisoo kept her promise. I waited up for as long as I could but eventually I fell asleep surrounded by my tear stained tissues and a half eaten carton of instant ramen.