She didn't start crying as Jonas obviously thought but instead blinked and looked around her curiously. Her eyes shone wide and seem to take in everything 'I'm so happy she has your eyes...' he commented looking so pleased. 'Here take her. Elle Rose is waking.' She looked in the crib to see she was indeed tossing. Jonas placed Elizabeth lightly in her arms as if she would break and it caused Emma to laugh.

She rocked her lightly, staring between the baby in her arms and Jonas as he held Elle against his broad chest. God, he looked so gorgeous with the pink bundle cuddled to his chest. He looked mighty adorable, and Elle fit him perfectly. Intern the babies started whimpering signaling a time for their feeding 'Would you prefer here or the bed?' he asked.

'Here is fine, I want to try out my new rocker.' Together they walked to the corner where the rocking chair was and she sat down. Jonas deftly place a soft cushion in her lap that could help support both babies before he gently placed Elle in position. He kneeled at her feet and opened her blouse before he removed her breast and directed the babies to her nipples. They latched on immediately and started feeding. Emma smiled down happily at them before looking at Jonas who was frowning as he stare at the babies feed 'What is it?'

His eyes snap to her and he -good heavens- blushed. What was he thinking about? He shook his head frantically. Emma held his hand tightly before he could escape. 'Tell me.... please?'

He sighed and gave her a smothering look before whispering 'I'm just a little...jealous? Now I have to share you and your breast...with them...' he nodded his chin towards the babies. Emma fought hard not to laugh but it came forward anyway.

'It's a good thing we didn't have boys huh? The poor loves would have to fight off their father to get food.' She laughed out. Jonas scowled at her before it disappeared into a warm smile. They stare at each other and she almost melted. God, she loved this man. He reached up and kissed her softly and Emma felt he had the same feelings despite his meaningless confession at the hospital. For a while they just kiss until Jonas groan in discomfort.

'Kneeling here is killing me and if I don't stop I might crush the babies.' he muttered standing up. He gave her a nervous look before he walked across the room to one of the shelves. When he turned around she saw he held a small long rectangular black box 'Here this is for you.' Since she couldn't use her hands much he opened the box and took out a necklace. Emma gasped as he held it up for her to see. It was a diamond necklace and the pendant a rectangular box of emerald green encased in tiny intricate of diamond around the stone. 'I had it specially made so you can wear it all the time. Figure you wouldn't want something outrageous where you can only wear to parties and such. And I want you to always wear it on...' he smiled before he went all serious 'This along with my ring, should never come off. It signifies everything to me, your eyes, and now the babies’ eyes. Promise me you will never take it off?'

Emma felt the wetness on her face but she didn't care as she nodded her head vigorously. He reached up and kissed her before wiping the tears away 'Oh and it’s also engraved. At the top you can see our marriage date and then It says "my wife, my life, with all that I am..." Do you like it?' He asked nervous. Again Emma nodded and he kissed her before he progressed to put it around her neck. It hang delicately around her neck and rest at the center of her chest near her breast 'Remember your promise.'

'What promise?' she joked and he scowled playfully at her. If anything, this really warmed her heart and says so much about his feelings for her. At the moment she didn't need the words but every... or most of his action spoke of it.

The spent another hour and a half together, as Jonas help her with the babies by wiping them off and getting them ready for the day in matching outfits. 'We should get another crib so you guys can reside in the living room during the day.' Jonas suggested as they walked into the sitting room. He made a barrier on the couch using the cushions while she held both babies. When he was finished she placed them gently in. They looked up at them and they couldn't look anymore cute in their green rubber ducky blankets and pink tams.