Chapter Seventeen

Sanem was busy unpacking for them, and Can was making dinner. His phone pinged, signaling a text. It was Leila, it read, " Can we need to talk." Can you meet me tomorrow." He replied, " Yes, mid morning, is that ok." Leila asked him to come to the agency, without Sanem, and he agreed. Hurriedly putting his phone away before she would see the text. Leila wanted to talk to him about the proposal, trying to talk with Sanem around is like trying to hide candy from a child, she was sneaky if she thought you doing something behind her back. Sanem had a meeting with Kai at 10:00 the next morning, so he would drop her off and make the excuse of wanting to visit the agency for a little while and then come back to pick her up. He wanted the proposal to be perfect, but simple, and he had to find a ring, that too had to be perfect. 

Sanem came into the room while Can was deep in  thought, " Hey, she said, " what's the serious face for." She asked. He jerked around startled, " Nothing my love, just thinking about all the traveling we going to be doing." He replied giving her a smile. Sanem snuggled up against his chest, wrapping her arms around him, " I know, it looks like we might be living out of a suitcase for a while, are you having second thoughts about going with me." She asked with doubt in her voice. He  hugged her up tighter, " Not at all, you can't run away from me this time, you're stuck with me." He assured her, kissing the top of her head. She smiled, melting into the body, smelling him, feeling his skin, it all made her feel so safe and loved. Her thoughts went back to the day she told him he should leave, that she was living her life on her own. How could she have done that, and living her life, she didn't live, she just existed. For over 2 years she survived being alone, with only the thoughts of him and how she had been so wrong. Now it was different, she had to have him, with every fiber of her soul, and she wouldn't deny him. 

He kissed her, ready to take it further, but she said, " The dinner smells great, is it ready." She asked. He rolled his eyes, " Really, your ready to eat now." She smiled, " Yes, we have to keep up our strength, you know, for later. " She stated with a wink, scratching his beard with her finger. He loved for her to do that, it got that heat simmering way down deep inside him, that heat that would soon turn to a raging fire set to engulf them both. He couldn't wait until dinner was over......  As they were enjoying the last of their dinner, he saw his dad and Mihriban walking their way. With the whole house being made of glass, it was impossible to hide, so all he could do was wave and motion for them to come in. They seemed so happy to have them there, he couldn't refuse them their company. They cleared the dishes and offer to brew tea, which they accepted, all the while, Can reliving the interruption from his dad that morning. He loved his father and Mihriban, but he had gotten so use to being alone with Sanem, he didn't want to change. He sat sipping his tea, his dad was explaining about a new client at the agency, all very trivial to him right now. His mind was on other things, " This place is way to busy, I don't know if I can take this or not." Maybe I should make a big, " do not disturb " sign and hang on the door, one that lights up." He thought, shaking his head and smiling,  as if he was listening to what his dad was saying.

Sanem excused herself from the room for a minute, with her gone Mihriban quizzed Can on the upcoming proposal, " Do you have a plan yet, on how you're going to ask her." She asked. " Yes, soon, I'll fix a wonderful dinner, then set up a beautiful area by the fire pit, with some pillows and blankets, and lots of candles. We can spend the night right there, after she accepts my offer. He said proudly, his face beaming. " I will probably need your help in sitting it up, if that's ok" He asked Mihriban. She covered her face with her hands, so excited, " Of course, anything you need, just let me know." she said. Can had to make something quite clear, " I will be sure everyone knows when it's happening, so we don't get interrupted, you know. I want it to be special." He said winking at his dad. His dad smiled, giving him a thumbs up, as Sanem reentered the room.

Aziz and Mihriban made their excuses to leave, both unable to hide their excitement of what was to be. They hurried off across the yard towards their house, almost jumping for joy. How long he had waited for his son to be happy, and it was finally going to happen, and with the woman he couldn't love more if they were his own child. His dad and Mihriban had hardly disappeared from sight went the lights went out and he lead Sanem to the bedroom. He took her hand and pulled her to the bed. " You're not getting away from me tonight, we have a lot to make up for." He said with demand. She giggled, " Is that right, are you referring to this morning, when we were so rudely interrupted." She asked. He shook his head, " Exactly, my love, I have to  finish that one and then all the other times that you have come to my mind today." Are you ready for it." He asked, whispering in her ear as he fumbled with the buttons on her jean shorts. Her thoughts became serious, " I'm always ready my love, all it takes is that look from you."  His eyes sparkled with fire, " What look is that," he asked still struggling to remove her shorts. " That look," she answered, " like you're going to attack and devour me in an instant."... My god Can, let me do it. " She spoke impatiently, helping him strip off her pants. He was out of his clothes in record time, smothering her body with his. Her skin was like velvet against him, warm, and soft. Every inch of his body was covered in goosebumps, and his muscles seemed to have a mind of their own, as they jumped and flexed at will. Her hands ran down his back, stroking him, caressing his butt in her hands as he moaned with pleasure. She had a magical effect on him, she took him places he had never been, he found a new height of desire with each time, as he explored her inside and out. How had he lived his life until now without her. There had been no one before her that could compare, she was his soul and they were made to be together.  Never had he felt that more than that moment, as he reached his climax of love for her. 

Together they satisfied each other, this was love, their love, a love that was forever......