Tyler got it signed. victory!

I've been super duper busy but so had bon, care and ty! And ty was able to get his waivers signed so we be set! The house is going great we got consent from the witches to live on their land as long as they can help / appear as long as they want which is super cool! I let them know that enzo might join our soon to be coven and they are okay with it. I finally figured out when the pilot starts hehe so it happens when we become (because I skipped a grade) freshmen which means I'll be 15 ish because my friends are older than me which kinda makes me wanna pout but whatever. We won't be doing a connection spell to bond as a coven until our tattoos because I want it to be like a coven thing although I don't know how I'm going to get enzo to do the vervain tat if he joins.

I've planned to put an ad for Klaus when I have everything sorted but it'll probably be when the accident occurres. I know how terrible of me to sound apathetic but yeah I'm closer to my dad doesn't mean I approve of his behavior. Dad said I'm getting invited to a party with him soon. Which means I get to grab enzo! Yay! Plans are getting set in place! Although plans do backfire I hope mine go accordingly until after the pilot because I fuck shit up anyways.

Bonnie's been researching everything as a witch (and the different kinds) while Tyler researches everything about werewolves and shifters (we don't want any surprises like twilight beings now do we?), Caroline is researching about vampires (different kinds as well)/cold ones and I've been researching demons and death/reapers so we're basically well rounded (even though the tv series supernatural is awesmazing mostly no one was prepared) and because there was an odd number to research we all researched a different type of ghost each. You could say I'm being paranoid however shit happens especially in tvd so who really knows?

Did I mention that when we are a coven all our knowledge is transferred to each other? And it's on going, we can also communicate within our minds and see through each other's eyes if we want which is cool and extremely useful. It also helps in skills and abilities like for example if I were shit at running but the rest is extremely good at it i'll be at least on par/decent where as they would be extremely on the too fast scale. So it helps in the long run but it doesn't give us max op it just heightens our abilities but we can train to become stronger. It's great to become a coven but also work hard for your abilities.

It's slowly creeping up on me with how fast everything is going on. Bon, care, ty and I have been putting our stuff in the new house while it's being finished and to my surprise nobody notices (I'm being sarcastic. Of course they're not observant little shits. Well they are adults but still.) I mean expensive stuff goes missing and they don't go panic? Weirdos.

It's interesting how Vicky still sticks with druggies though they are not forcing her to take anything yet which is fantastic. I have at least been aquantances with her and that is basically where it stopped and I'm not going to force her to be my friend if she doesn't put in the effort. Which is okay I guess but I ain't doing what oc Jeremy did no ma'am.

I'm 12 now which will either make everybody else crazy or be totally cool with it I don't even know what is going on most of the time now because I'm learning so many things on top of classes and doing homework. I've been stashing all sorts of weapons (including the weapons of supernatural/also the tv show) at the witch house and I've been finding grimoures and bringing them there as well.

********authors note******
Do you like how I written before or do you like the paragraphs more?