Eleven

After breakfast was over Charlie came up to Alastor, grinning.
    "If you want to pet me, do it later." he spoke.
    "No Al  it's-" she suddenly noticed his pant lag was an unusual dark red color, at least around his ankle.
    "Al... Your leg," she nearly whispered. When he saw the dark red his eyes widend as he gasped, "I was so buisy being with you I forgotten about the bite Sir Pentious gave me!"
    "Are you feeling ill by any chance?" Charlie asked.
    "No... At least I don't think..." Alastor murmured.
    "Well if you start getting dizzy or ill you come to me okay?" Alastor nodded.

    Charlie was wander around the hotel a bit, only relizing that Alastor was nowere to be seen.
    "Hey Vaggie have you seen Al?"
    "No..." she replied.
    "Oh..." Charlie then went up to his room and nocked on the door, "Al? You in there?" No reply. Okay... Don't make me regret this, Charlie opened the door.
    At first she saw nobody, but then she noticed Alastors fluffy ears from the other side of his bed.
    "Al...?" He glanced over to her, then spoke, "My dear, what are you doing here?"
    "I was considered about you!" Charlie began walking to him.
    "Um, my dear, you know that bite from earlier?" he spoke quietly. "Its begining to sting real bad..."
    "Oh dear, Al, what can I do?"
    "Uh, u-uh," he began to blush a bit.
    "Al?" his ears twitched a bit as he climed onto the bed. Charlie sat down beside him. She couldn't take her gaze off his ears.
    "Charlie my dear, if you really want to you can-"
    "FLUFFY!!" Charlie began to pet him again. As Charlie did so she could here a slight purr noise coming from Alastor. He's so cute when he lets me do this!

    Charlie?
    Charlie?
    "CHARLIE!" Charlie snapped awake at Vaggie's yell. Vaggie then pointed to Alastor who was asleep right beside her, had they fallen asleep? Vaggie then looked at her, "What is going on here?" Charlie shrugged.
    "Must have fallen asleep while checking in on him... It was a rough day that one day, we're all tired, am I right?"
    "I guess so, but hon, just be mindful okay? I don't want anything weird happening-"
    "Morning already...? Charlie where- Oh," When he saw Vaggie he stopped speaking. "Eh... Vaggie, what brings you here?" he asked nervously as he sat up.
    "Well it's just the loud purring noise I herd from here-"
    "Vaggie, can I have a word with Al in private?" Charlie inturupted her. Vaggie nodded awkwardly, then walked away. Charlie gazed at Alastor and took a breath.
    "Now how in the world can she hear purring?" Alastor asked.
    "You."
    "Me? What do you-" Charlie began to pet him again, and there went the purring noise. After she finished Alastor was blushing hard. "Eh... D-did I do that?" Charlie nodded.
    "CHARLIE! WHERE'S THAT NOISE COMING FROM?!" They could both hear Vaggie yell through the door.