Six

Alastor went outside the hotel, not really knowing why. He then paused when he spotted the figure in his dream standing right in front of him.
"Well if it isn't Alastor," It was Vox. Alastor narrowed his eyes and growled back, "Why are you here of all places?"
Vox paused, "Good question-"
"Just leave." Alastor's growl made Vox jump a bit. "I already know what you did to me, so just go and do whatever you like!" Vox just gave him a look as if he wanted to say, are you sure?
"Well, it's your funeral." He said before creating a portal. So he's stollen that power too, huh? There has got to be one thing he hadn't stollen yet, but which one?
Charlie then bursted our the doors and called out, "Al! Who are you talking to?"
"My dear, it's nothing that should concern you-"
"Al,"
"Well fine, Vox was just here and well, he managed to get my portal creation power!" Charlie looked out into the open and said, "Can you still use it?" Alastor shrugged then attempt to make one.
It only came out as a portal big enough for them to travel through.
"Can you grab anything out of it?" Charlie asked. "Like when you pulled Husk out of the portal?"
"My dear this portal wouldn't be fit enough for that, we can only travel with it." Charlie looked up at him.
"How odd is that, maybe Vox did that on purpose?"
"Maybe, but why would he leave the travel part?" Alastor wondered, it just didn't make sense!