One

"Charlie, how's the hotel?" Vaggie asked, breaking the awkward silence.
"Quiet," Charlie responded, continuing to sweep the floor.
    Vaggi sighed, she must have been thinking of the same thing she was; Angel Dust. Ever since that last display, the hotel made her look like a fool.
    "Thinking about him?" Charlie then silently asked. Vaggi nodded angrly. She then spoke, "He ruined our whole plan! I hope One day Angle Dust will feel the same way we do!" Charlie flinched.
    "Whoa whoa whoa there! Calm down, all's forgiven now, right-"
    "All's forgiven? Is this a joke? He made a fool out of us and, I'll repeat it, RUINED OUR BUISNESS!" Charlie couldn't find a way to reply. Instead she just went back to sweeping.

    A couple minutes later the doors flew open as Angel Dust paced in. Vaggie didn't even look up, she just stared at the ground.
"Hey Vaggie, why-"
    "Shut it," Vaggie growled. Charlie flinched at her tone. That was unexpected... And where in the world is Al? Wasn't he with Angel Dust-
    "Angel Dust, where is Alastor?"
    "Oh Smiles? He's just outside catching a breath. Oh! And he seems a little bit more edgy then usual, so be carful with the guy." Angel Dust then came up to Charlie and whispered, "That's kinda why I left him out there," He then made his way the the bar.
    "Hon, don't do what I think you're gonna do-"
    "No Vaggie, he's our co-worker! I'm going to check up with him." Vaggie lowered her gaze. Ignoring her Charlie walked outside the hotel and glanced around.
She caught a glimpes of Alastor sitting on the ground.He looked more worried then on edge.
    "Al? Are you okay?" she forced the words out. Alasor didn't reply in words, but with a sigh. After a few minutes passed Charlie decided to get closer to him. "Al-"
    "My dear, don't fret about me like this." He brought his gaze beck up from the ground. "Go back to the hotel, it needs you to take care of it. I'll be there soon," Charlie didn't protest, she just did as he told.
    "So how is he-"
    "He's... Well... in some type of distress, but he just won't tell!" she paused for a moment. "Hey, since when do you care for him?"
    "Well I just wan't to make sure everythings okay hon." Charlie wasn't convinced but nodded anyway.