𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲-𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬🌸

ابدأ من البداية

"I'll see you later, I guess," before getting into her car, Y/n got closer to George. Swiftly, she placed a kiss on his cheek before getting into the driver's seat of her car. With a wave, Y/n began to drive off. As soon as she was out of sight, George placed a hand to his cheek where Y/n had placed a kiss, a small smile appeared on his face.

Eventually George made his way to Will's flat and got settled to prepare to film his friend's video. It was the second time today he had to wear his mask, usually on filming days he'd spend around 30 minutes in his disguise. Whenever he'd pass 45 minutes in his disguise he'd start to get annoyed from wearing it, it'd start to feel uncomfortable for him.

Will had found a new subreddit that involved YouTubers and ratings. The whole deal with the Reddit page was for people to rate the YouTubers in the comments. After a bit of scrolling, more and more familiar YouTubers began to pop up on the page. Soon enough, Y/n had popped up.

"Oh, look! There's Y/n!" Will quickly opened the comments, scrolling through to see what people thought of her. Most of the comments were nice and gave her an average rating of 8-9/10, 10 being the best. Of course there were a few nasty comments about her, but they held no real value. "Shit, I can't believe people dislike, Y/n. I thought it was impossible for someone like her to have haters."

"People who don't like Y/n are truly idiots," George muttered, reading the comments as Will scrolled.

"Alright, what would you rate Y/n, George?" Will turned to his masked friend, looking into his sunglasses.

"A million out of ten, she's amazing," George was quick to respond. "She's a genuine sweetheart, literally she's donated so much to charity and on top of that she's one of the most generous people I know. She's spent so much on me and whenever I offer to get her something she'll fight me over it because she won't want me to spend my money. On top of that, there's no point in me lying about it, she's incredibly pretty. I'm surprised that in the past couple of years I've known her she hasn't bothered to get herself a boyfriend."

As soon as George finished his small speech, there was a moment of silence between the pair of friends as Will stared at him.

"George, do me a favor and just get together with Y/n already. It needs to happen since you're so in love with her," the beanie-wearing brunette let out a laugh as he closed out of the post of Y/n.

"Shut up, Will," leaning back in his chair, George let out a scoff.

"I'm being dead serious! The way you talk about her and the way she looks at you... it's love I'm telling you."

The way she looks at him? What was Will talking about? Even as question begun to race in George's mind, he stayed quiet and watched as Will looked for another YouTuber to rate.

James and Y/n were sitting in his living room. They had spent the last 30 minutes planning out future YouTube videos to make. Right after Y/n had left George and Alex's flat, she made her way over to James's home. Of she was being honest, her mind couldn't really stick with planning out videos. The only thing she was able to think about at the moment was the kiss on the cheek she gave George. Did he like it? It was weird, just a sudden rush overcame her. She felt the need to do it, as though if she didn't, she might never have another chance to do it.

There was no point in lying, Y/n had fallen hard for George. She had been crushing on her friend for quite some time, a little bit over a year ago. She had realized how she felt at a party. Y/n had tagged along with the boys, by the time they had entered the house, the party was booming. The night was fun, most of the time Y/n would stick with Alex and George, Will and James would wander off to where ever every now and then.