Nasty Habits pt1... (Felix, y/n)

The Second Welcome... (Felix POV)

"Seems like just yesterday I welcomed you to Neverland the first time, Baelfire." I say to him. He walks in front of me with his hands tied by some rope. "Gotta say; Hoped I'd never see you again."

"Maybe Pan shouldn't have taken my son." He retorts.

"Maybe you should've left well enough alone." I say sternly to him and push him along with my club.

After a pause he says, "I'm gonna get him back."

"You really believe that? You were a lost boy. You know Peter Pan's not to be trifled with. Do you know how long he's been searching for the heart of the truest believer? Do you really think he'll just, give him up?"

"Maybe, if I ask nicely." I let out an amused snicker.

"You may have grown up Baelfire. But it would appear, you have grown up stupid."

"I have grown up. I don't know if I'm stupid or not, but I do know that I know how to tie an overhand knot." Suddenly he turns and there's a hot feeling on my cheek as everything starts to go black.

And I slip into unconsciousness.

Loser... (y/n POV)

Pan has ordered me to collect more herbs and things for the infirmary (a tent beside my hut). So far, I've gotten the mango tree bark, apple tree leaves and I'm on my way to get some blue berries. Yes, they're poisonous but they work as an anti-poison as well.

I stop walking. Noticing something strange about the ground. There's a brown coat strung over a body. I lift it and smirk.

Felix lies unconscious on the dirt with a rope burn mark on his cheek. What a loser. I could wake him. I could leave him.  Instead, I cover him back up and pick the berries.

But before I leave, I spell something with sticks;

I put the things in my hut and then find myself back at the north camp sitting with Jayden

"Hey." He winks. "Did you hear the news?"

"What news?" I ask.

"Pan says we're playing a game later, capture the flag and he's allowing fighting and sword fighting. Even tree climbing." He says excitedly. "But only half of us. The other half have duties."

"This is gonna be fun." I grin widely. He grins back then looks over to Henry.

Pan is playing his flute. We can hear it. "Sorry, I don't hear anything." The boy says.

Pan lowers the flute, "Interesting." The word he said to me over fifty years ago. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a tall dark figure moving towards the bonfire. It's Felix. He angrily pushes a dancing lost boy out of his way.

Pan says something to Henry and then marches over to him. "What? I know that look. What happened?" He asks Felix furiously.

"Baelfire. I'm afraid he got away." He breaths hard and unsteady, referring to the fact that he ran here.