●●●●●

"You really don't need to do this," I tell Harry as we walk up his stairs towards his apartment, Theo and Oliver behind us.

"I want to," he smiles at me as he sticks his key into the door, "Besides, Oliver wanted to see my studio."

I had closed my store down early today, that only happening once in a blue moon. Harry had offered that we go back to his place and celebrate Theo's engagement, while Oliver had practically been begging him to show him his studio.

My brothers warmed up to Harry pretty fast, something they didn't do with Niall. It probably helped that Oliver immediately liked him and Theo could tell how much I cared about him.

It wasn't that I didn't care about Niall - I did, I truly did - but something with Harry felt different. It was as if I was drawn to him faster and quicker than I was with Niall. He made my heart feel so full and warm, my insides turning into liquid anytime he stared at me and my brain turning into mush when he touched me.

I couldn't function properly when Harry was around me. It was like all of my knowledge about life and reality went out the window and I was sucked into another world. A world that only revolved around him and how he makes me feel. It was like I was living in a real-life fairytale and Harry was my knight in shining armor, saving me from all of the evil in the world.

"So this is my studio," Harry says brightly as we enter his now-familiar studio.

I smile at Oliver's reaction. He had this look on his face as if it were Christmas and he had just received all of the presents in the world, "He looks like he's about to piss himself," Theo whispers in my ear and I let out a loud laugh.

"He's just excited," I smile, watching as Harry shows him a few of his favorite paintbrushes, "Its not every day you get to meet your idol."

Theo hums softly, "Well you would think with him growing up in dad's studio he'd be used to all of this expensive stuff."

"As I said," I turn to him and ruffle his brown hair, "Its not every day you get to meet your idol," I repeat myself.

"Are these some new ones you've painted?" Oliver says excitedly as he walks over to a few canvases that were covered with a white cloth, reaching out to grasp the soft material, "Can I see them?"

"Not yet," Harry says quickly, glancing at me quickly before looking away again, "I'm having another exhibit next year. That's when you can see them," he explains before making sure they were still covered up.

Oliver doesn't question it as he walks over the window that made up an entire wall, staring at the gorgeous view of Rome, "No wonder all of your artwork is amazing. If I had this view, I know I'd create some masterpieces."

"I have some extra canvases if you want to paint right now," Harry offers and Oliver's face instantly brightens.

"Seriously?" He quivers, his hands starting to shake with excitement.

"Yeah," Harry smiles before grabbing an extra easel and canvas, setting it down beside his usual place where he paints.

Oliver turns to look at me with nothing but pure happiness on his face, "I swear if you don't marry this guy Rory, you're insane."