Olly's mouth opens slightly at Harry's words, shock written all over his face, "Is your last name Styles?" Harry nods his head and Oliver lets out a string of curse words, "Holy shit. No fucking way you're dating Harry Styles, Rory. There's no fucking way."

"What?" I laugh, looking up at Harry who also looked equally confused at Oliver's reaction.

"He's only one of the most famous artists in Europe. I studied his art for one of my projects in school," he rambles on.

"Why don't you two go talk while I talk to T?" I push Harry towards the corner, winking at him as Oliver starts talking his ear off about how he aspires to be as good as him, "I'm sorry you had to see that, T. It's just as embarrassing for me as it is for you."

Theo shrugs his shoulders, leaning his back against the counter behind him, "It's fine. It's not like you haven't walked in on me making out with a girl before," he chuckles softly and I remember the time when I walked into his bedroom to ask him a question and instead saw a girl straddling him with her top off.

"Definitely true," I giggle.

Theo was always the one person I could talk to if anything was ever bothering me. He was the shoulder I cried on when Niall and I first broke up, and the person I always called in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep because I was crying so hard. He was less like my brother and more like my best friend that I just so happened to be related to.

"Did you know McKenna was here?" I ask him.

"What? No," he says frantically, his dislike for her just as strong as mine, "What the hell is she doing here?"

"She said she's 'taking a break' from school and is visiting me for a month," I roll my eyes.

He scoffs as he glances over at Oliver and Harry who were thoroughly engaged in a conversation about art  "How long have you known him?"

"Almost three months," I reply, both of us staring at Harry and Oliver as they talked, "I think you'll like him."

"He seems nice," Theo agrees, although I knew he was a bit skeptical. He always has been when it came to me and boys, doing the whole protective brother act.

"He really is, T," I sigh, "I think I love him."

That was the first time I ever admitted it out loud and it felt good to finally say it. I had been keeping it inside of me for what seemed like forever, yet I knew I had only just realized it last week. I was hoping that if I finally said it out loud, I would realize that it really was infatuation, but it only made me realize even more that I truly was in love with him.

Theo doesn't say anything. He only nods his head, as if he somehow already knew.

"I asked Ivy to marry me," he says quietly and I almost choke on my spit at his words, letting out a small cough as I turn to face him.

"You did?" I squeak. He nods his head without showing any emotion, "Well what the hell did she say?"

"She said yes," he smiles and I instantly squeal with excitement, pulling him in for a hug.

My excitement draws the attention of Harry and Oliver and they walk back over to us, "Oh my god, T! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!" I smile at him.

"I'm guessing you told her?" Oliver chuckles and I pull him into me, hugging both Oliver and Theo at the same time.

"I love you guys so much," I sigh, realizing exactly how much I miss my family when I'm away from them.

I peer over Theo's shoulder to see Harry staring at us, a wide smile on his face that caused my heart to flutter. The look in his eyes told me exactly what I needed to know during that moment and gave me the answer to the question he had asked me, my heart filled with so much love for him that I almost blurted it out right then and there. I almost said I love you.