Realizing: 8

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Elizabeth's POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I look as they bite into the boy I already killed. I killed another person. I haven't been able to stop myself early like I used to. What the hell could be wrong with me?

I realize how disgusting we are every day of my life. Vampires. Are. Gross.

I shiver as I see Viv and Quinn lean over the boy sucking on his blood. I suddenly get cold. Way colder than I normally am.

I wrap my arms around myself and look around.

I freeze. I can't move. My eyes are glazed over. My vision goes dark. I can't see... again. The dewlernè are here.

I get a cold rush throughout my whole body. A scream echoes in the sky and I bend down. I hear someone coming towards me. Should I run?

"Snakint ellaj onatora. Snakint ellaj onatora. Snakint ellaj onatora." A gravelly voice whispers in my ear. It is female.

My body cracks and I can't think. Oh my god. I want to throw up, but I'm gone.

***

My eyes adjust to a weird black light. The bright colors I'm wearing glow lightly. I try to sit up, but my arms are chained down to a table.

Really? Wait. Am I in trouble? Where are Viv and Quinn? They just became vampires! They could be feeding on a whole town by now.

I shake my body back and forth, trying to get out from where ever the hell I am.

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth. You are not able to escape. Not even you can break the chains." Again, the voice is female. I believe it's the same voice that was whispering to me earlier.

"Who are you? And why is it so damn dark in here?" I ask really confused. Why does the light have to be black? Unless... shit. I'm with the dewlernè.

"My name is Anais. Creater of the dewlernè." She walks closer to me and I look at her. She's fairly pretty. Long blonde hair. Extremely high cheek bones.

They kind of freak me out.

She has olive skin. and her smile is menacing. Her teeth showing while she smiles.

"Tell me what's going on please." I say tilting my head slightly.

"Time to feed Thomas!" She yells through the room.

A door opens and a man walks in. I shake my body again trying to sit up. He can't hurt me. No. I won't allow it.

I keep straining my arms and I'm getting tired. The chains snap and I'm pushed down to the table.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Vivian's POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

A hand grabs my wrist and spins me around. I look over as I see the same thing happen to Quinn. What's happening?

Did a human see us drinking? Wait. Liz wouldn't let this happen to us. Just like I wouldn't let this happen to us. Quinn looks angry and bites the man that grabbed her. Her eyes bloodshot.

I cringe as a vampire falls to the ground. He's dead.

Is biting a vampire even legal? I don't know, but the guy holding me let's go and jumps at Quinn. I can't move from my spot.