Secrets Revealed: 2

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Vivian's POV:

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

What... was that?

I keep blinking, but it does not reappear. Alrighty then. I'm probably just getting a cold and hallucinating.

Yeah... let's go with that. I decide to fix my makeup. I grab my blue mascara, foundation, mini mirror, eye liner, and neon yellow hairbrush. I open my mini mirror and open the hidden compartment.

My foundation powder brush falls out and lands in the sink. "Shit!" I whisper to myself. I reach for it and I lift it up to eye level. Ugh... it's soaking wet. Great.

I frown and look into the mirror. I see a girl in black jeans and a black band shirt. She has pale skin. She sees me looking at her and plays with the tips of her black hair.

"I see it fell in the sink." She pauses and purses her red lips. "I have one if you want to use it." She then forms her face into a smile. I use all my power to smile back.

"Thanks. I've never seen you around here. Are you in any of my classes?" I ask.

She shakes her head lightly. "Nah. I don't go to this school." What? Then... how'd she get in here. "How'd you get in here?" A devious smile plays on her lips.

"Funny story..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Quinn's POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Ha... I actually thought you were going to kiss him for a second. And then I saw- something." Liz turns to me, confused. I shake my head. "Never mind, I don't know what I'm talking about."

She laughs. "I think I was just confused." She said. I could tell she was lying. The way her eyes quickly darted to the bathroom showed me she wanted to leave.

"I uh..." She points towards the bathroom and I nod. "Go... I have to get to my class! I've missed a lot of it already." I smile and turn as Liz turns towards the bathroom and speed walks to the entrance.

I walk to my Biology Class and notice that Justin is sitting in the seat next to mine. He smiles when I sit down. I smile back.

"At least I now know someone in this class besides Leo." He whispers to me. "At least your not sitting next to Nikki Thompson." I say gesturing to Nikki in the front row who is right now staring at Justin.

Her cheerleading skirt is rising up her thighs and her dyed blonde hair is in a tight ponytail. I roll my eyes. She is so... as my friend Gabby would say, ratchet.

Justin sighs quietly. "What?" I whisper to him. I'm surprised the teacher hasn't yelled at us yet. He hasn't even noticed. He's just rambling on and on about owl shit.

"I just hate slutty girls."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Elizabeth's POV:

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I turn around to see Quack walking down the hall. Good. She's gone. I walk further into the bathroom and see what I've been smelling.

Ew... that sounds gross. Anyways, I smelled another vampire. And more good news, Viv is in here. I walk up to her. "What are you doing in here?" I ask forcefully.

She looks at me weird... oh god. She doesn't look so good. She runs to the stall and it all comes out. This other vampire looks at me smirks. "A youngin, where'd you find her? Another stupid school girl." She laughs.

I growl. "Don't say that. You were a school girl too? I'm just guessing." I smirk back. She growls too. "Shut up. I want her first."

No. I knew she was a dewlernè. A dewlernè is a hunter. They go around the world finding new borns to kill, before they are new borns. They don't want any more vampires. Its harder to rule that way.

I know this sounds like Twilight or Vampire Academy, but it's not. Its a serious thing. No movies about it or anything.

A long time ago, my great great great grandfather created a group called the Resistance. They were a joined group of vampires that went against the dewlernè. They saved the new borns by finding them and breeding them to become part of the Resistance. I, was one of them.

Of course we are not raising these vampires to just kill people. We do not eat from animals. We feed from donors. They donate their blood and we drink it.

Back to this idiot.

"So what's your name, dewlernè?" I smirk. She looks at me. "Gobner. Hannah Gobner. What's your name?"

"Flaheartay. Elizabeth Flaheartay." I put my hand on my hip. "Leave now. I've warned you. That's your only one."

"Oh a feisty Resister. I like those ones. They give me more of a challenge before I kill them."

| Author's Note |

Hey guys!

Do you guys like it so far?

This is going to be an intense book... so please be aware.

All of you... have a good life!

Until next time... 😘😍

•Bean•