𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 39

Start from the beginning

For about a hour we were unpacking and eating food.  "I gotta pee, I'll be back." Said Avery as she walked down the hall. We heard a knock on the door and Darrell opened it, I was turned still unpacking.
        "Who is it?"

"Kelvin?" He said, I laughed "Forreal Darrell, who's at the door?"

          "Dang you forgot about me huh?" He said, I lifted my head and turned around fast. "I'll be in the back..." said Darrell as he walked away.

"Max..." Kelvin said walking up to me, I slapped him as soon as he got close enough.

            "Why are you here?"

"I came as soon as I found out you had got in a car accident..-."

                    "If that was all it took for you to come see me I would have done it months ago, but that was two months ago. I'm fine, is there anything else you need? Plus if you were there why didn't I see you?

"I came when I found out you got in a accident and I stayed...I didn't leave..."

               "That doesn't answer my last question?"

"I wasn't ready to face you, I was scared. I was being a coward, I didn't think you wanted to see me."

                  "You weren't there when I needed you the most Kelvin."

"I know, I realized that as soon as I left. When I decided to come back it was too late..."

                  "That's your bad habit your never on time, your always too late. And I'm done feeling like you care about me, when it's clear that you don't."

"I do Max, I am so in love with you..."

                  "Then why are you waiting til now to tell me?"

"I wish I had a reason, the only one I can think of is fear."

                   "I loved you Kelvin, I love you so much. But you hurted me. And I hate myself even more because I can't hate you, I can't no matter how much I try. The more I try the more I catch myself loving you harder and harder, and I can't let that happen."

"You can Max, Let go...let us try again. And I promise to make every last day we have together mean everything, let me be the man you want and need me to be....you mean everything to me Max. I won't live without you, please..." he bent on one knee. "Please forgive me and let us start over?"

        "I wish I could..." I said as I let go of his hand.

He stood up and let his tears fall, "Max please..."
      I turned and didn't say a word, I didn't want him to see how hurt I was. Every bone in my body wanted to kiss and hug him, but I couldn't. I couldn't do it to myself again, I promised myself I wouldn't. He whipped his tears and walked out the door. I fell to my feet and cried, I poured my heart out into my tears.

        Avery rushed to my side and lifted my head up, "You listen to me, your going to go after him and show him how much he means to you. Do you understand?"

         "I can't..I-.."

"MAX!! Don't let the past hold you back from what the future has in store for you.." she said and she rose me to my feet, she whipped my tears and hugged me. "Go get him, now!!" She said. She was right, I rushed to the door fumbling to unlock it.

       I opened it and Kelvin grabbed me and smashed his lips onto mine, I wrapped my arms around his head and kissed him back. Our hearts beated in the same rhythm, he held on tight to me and we broke the kiss. We turned because we heard clapping, we turned and seen Darrell and Avery. We smiled, but Kelvin's went away.

        "What you gone do about him?" He said pointing to Darrell. I laughed, "Don't worry bruh, I'm married. You don't have to worry about me, unless you want too..." he said, Kelvin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"Don't worry about it, just kiss me..." I said kissing his lips.

      Kelvin reached under my shirt and I moved his hands, "There are people watching." I laughed.
        "Let us watch." Said Darrell and Avery.

"Let em watch..." said Kelvin as he kissed my neck.

"Um no, guys leave..."

            "I wanna watch, don't you wanna watch Darrell?"

"Heck yeah."

                  "Aw nah dog, y'all gone have to bounce." Said Kelvin moving out the way to let Avery and Darrell out. After they left he closed the door, Kelvin looked around and smiled. "This is nice, but I have something so much better." He said, I kissed his lips and rubbed on his body. I missed him so much.

      "We can worry about that later, but for now come and make me moan." I smirked, he smiled and bit his lip. He took his shirt off and I led him to the back, we locked the door and he laid me gently on the bed. "I missed you..." he said kissing down my chest. "Less talk, More sex." I moaned, he smiled and came and deeply kissed me.