Keio Flying Squadron/ Part 2- A Flashback!!/ Forming the Team!!

3rd Person POV

Flashback!!

On the Island of Edo There is Shrine with A Key inside of it!! No one really knows the Importance of it!! Not even Rami who doesn't understand why it's so Important or Even her GrandParents who can't even remember what the key unlocks but it sure is important for some reason!!

One night Rami was in her Kimino supposed to be Guarding the Shrine as ordered by her Grandmother but She took a break at the Local Minimart to buy something and was currently busy deciding something really important that could change everything!!!

Rami: "Hmm... Now do I want a Burger or a Hotdog!? Hmmm Such a Hard decision!! You know What I think I'll take A CheeseBurger but make sure to put some Onions in it like A Hotdog!! Thanks!!"

Rami walked outside after getting he Cheeseburger chewing on it while holding it with one hand in it's wrapper when she noticed The Isalnd was getting attacked by Dr. Pon Eho who's been wanting that key for so long!! Pon is a 3,003 year old Anthrpomorphic Raccoon who has an IQ of 1004 and an Army of Robot's plus an Old ship he stole from Rami's Ancient Ancestors called the "Fairwind"!!

Rami finished up her Burger real quick before taking action as the Island's Protector!! The Super Cutie Guardian!!!

A/N: Play from 2:38-2:43!!!

Rami: "Alright You Mother Duckers!!! Prepare for My Cutie-!!!"

She then noticed theyr'e all gone!! A Quater of the Vilage is destroyed and the Shrine's Key was taken from it's spot!!

Rami: "Oh I guess they're gone already..."

Just then Her Grandparents showed up and Her Grandma Was not Happy!!!

Rami: *Sweatdrop* "Hehe... Hey Grandma..."

Grandma: "Hey Rami... Um... Sweetie... YOU LOST THE DAMN KEY!!!" *Starts swinging a bag at Rami* "You fool!!! Think of what Your ancestors would think about you right now!!! They would be so Ashamed of you!!!"

Rami: *Dodging* "Hey Grandma!!! I was Hungry!!! I had to eat!!!" *Gets hit on the head* "I-I was hungry..."

Grandpa: "She's right Honey a Young girl like her's gotta eat!!! You can't fault her for that!!!"

Rami: *Rubbing her head* "Yeah Grandma!!! It's not my fault!!!"

Grandma: "Yes it is!!! And now your gonna get that Key back!!!"

Rami: *Crosses her arms* "Hmph!! Why should I!? It left the island so it's not my Job Anymore!!!"

Grandpa: "She's got a point Honey!!!"

Grandma: "Oh... Okay then... Well I guess you can't have dinner then..."

Rami: "W-What!? No Dinner!!! I'll starve!!! Please I must have Dinner!!!"

Grandma: "Then get that Damn Key Back!!!"

Rami: "Yes Ma'am!!! Come on Spot!!!"

Her Pet dragon spot came out of her house and she hopped on it following Pon's ship!!!

Flashback end!!

Rami: "...And here I am now!!!"

Nami: "Man your sounding a whole lot like Luffy right now... Stupid and Hungry..."

Rami: "Hey I am not stupid!!! I just hate Studying!!!"

Jackson: 'Really sounds like Usagi to me...' "Look Rami We'll help you get that key back!!"

Rami: *Blushing* "R-Really!?"

Jackson: "Yeah!!! Anything for a cutie like you!!"

Rami: *Blushing bright pink* "T-Thank you!!"

Everyone: 'Her Too!!!'

Jackson: "Okay Who will be coming!? I got Me, Rami, and Spot!! Anyone else!?"

Zoro: "Me too!!"

Luffy: "Me three!!"

Alvida: "I'm going too!!"

Franky: "It sounds SUPER!!! I'm going too!!!"

Shirahoshi: *Kisses Jackson* "Be Careful!!"

Jackson: "Don't worry I will!!"

Rami: 'Damnit He already has a Girlfriend!! Damnit and he was so cute!!'

Nami: 'We gotta tell her later about the Harem when this is finished!!'

Rami got on top of Spot as Jackson, Zoro, Luffy, Alvida, And Franky got into a dingy and Franky turned his Arms into a boat propeller to keep up with Rami and Her Dragon and they did as they Headed for the direction of the Fairwind!!!

To Be Continued...