Chapter Forty Seven

Start from the beginning

I take the clean tissue and wrap it around Harry's bleeding finger. ''Isn't the blood bothering you?'' Harry asks me softly. I look up at him and take in how close we were. I look at his finger that was wrapped in the tissue before looking back up at him. 

''I fed earlier on today. Dumbledore enchanted my a goblet for me. All I would have to do is think about what I want to drink and it automatically fills up with what I imagined,'' I tell him. 

''So no the blood does not bother me,'' I tell him. I smile taking away the blooded tissue and throwing it away. ''There you go,'' I tell him. 

Harry just looks me in the eyes before nodding his head. ''Thanks,'' he tells me. I smile at him awkwardly before looking away. 

''Ron told Hermione and me what happened last night when you went to bed,'' I tell him as we walk away after grabbing the letter Sirius wrote us. '''Did he by any chance tell you why he is so pissed at me?'' Harry asks me. 

I pause in my steps and look at him. Harry feeling me stop, stops as well and turns to face me. ''Harry, you need to put yourself in his shoes. He grew up with five older brothers,'' I remind him. 

''Two of which who were head boys, one of which who was a quidditch caption. Not to mention all three were prefects. Then there is Fred and George,'' I point out. 

''They may not show it and it may not show on their report card but they are just as smart as our older brothers. How else would they be able to create all these prank stuff,'' I tell him. 

''Ron, he grew up with them as his older brothers. He feels as if he can't live up to there reputation. 

He never got the amount of attention as our brothers got. He has low self-esteem,'' I tell him. ''You grew up with them as your older brothers as well but you aren't mad at me,'' Harry tells me. 

I shake my head at him. ''That is different. I was only one of two girls in the house. Ginny and I got a lot of attention from our parents. Not to mention since I am adopted they always dotted on me to make sure that I had felt like I was part of their family,'' I tell him. 

''It meant so much to Ron that you chose to be his best friend instead of Malfoy. Usually, he is okay with the fact that you got all the attention, but I guess it got too much,'' I tell him. 

''Well, like I told him, It's not like I asked for all this to happen,'' Harry tells me. 

I nod my head, ''and I totally get that, so does Hermione and on some level so does Ron. You just need to give him time to cool down and realise that himself,'' I tell him. He looks at me and sighs. 

''I know. It's just I am a nervous wreck for what is to come. I would feel so much better if I had Ron standing my side instead of against it. He has been by my side through the last three years of school and I can't figure this stuff out without him,'' Harry tells me. 

I smile at him and rub his shoulder. ''Don't worry, I don't think it will last all year. I would give it till the end of the first task till he comes to senses,'' I tell him.

''Why the first task?'' Harry asks confused. I just chuckle. ''By the time the first task comes around, he would see how dangerous the tasks. Only then would he realise you would have to be mad to try and enter the tournament,'' I tell him smiling.  

''How are you so sure?'' Harry asks me. I smile at him. ''Adopted or not, I am his sister and I know my brother,'' I tell him. 

Harry smiles at me and nods his head. ''Thanks,'' he tells me. I smile at him and link my arm through his. ''What are friends for,'' I tell him even though it hurt inside saying that. Harry looks at me and smiles but his smile seemed forced.