chapter 7

Third Person P.O.V

The past few days the house has been unbearably uncomfortable even though Alex said he forgave Damien he still won't talk to him or even let him touch his stomach, Damien didn't complain because he knows that he doesn't have the right to do so since it was all his fault.

Alex on the other had tried his best to keep his emotions at bay as he slowly got angrier at Damien for cheating on him with his 'friend', he's been hurt before so why did he have to do that to him? Knowing he's pregnant with their kids, he is carrying his legacy for christ sake!

"Babe, I know I did wrong by you but you can't just stop talking to me" Damien sat next to Alex on the bed, after 15 days of silence he had enough.

"I don't want to tall to you right now Damien" Alex turned his back to him, his skin felt hot and red as he could feel his blood boil.

"Please just talk to m-"

"I'M HURT OKAY?!?! I loved and trusted you but you broke that trust and got your dick sucked in OUR FUXKING HOUSE" Alex cried his heart out and Damien just lowered his head in shame, Alex became fustrated and covered his face in the pillows.

"Listen.....You don't have to forgive me but please don't push me away baby, we're gonna have our first babies toghether soon and I know I fucked up but I want to be there for you and our children...Please Alex" Damien pleaded as he rubbed Alex's back, who was still silently crying into the pillow. After a few moments of silence Alex sat up and faced his unfaithful husband.

"If you really want to make this work you have to prove it to me, I'm not going to go easy on you just because you pleaded.....be the husband you promised me you'll be and don't hurt me" Alex hiccuped and wiped away his tears, Damien nodded and hugged him tendlerly; in his head he was already thinking of ways to win his husband back.

Alex fell asleep as he was naturally exhausted and Damien headed down stairs to call his work, he requested a week off from work to fix his marrage but agreed to be on speed dial if they need him ergently. He headed out to the supermarket to buy some groceries for the evening he had planned, he got some korean ingredients and some sprite since he remembered Aelx sayng that his close friend had an obsession with the beverage. He wanted to make Alex feel more at home since it's been nearly 5 years since he last had korean food so Damien wanted to make cheese tteokbokki for him tonight, He's been watching a lot of tteokbokki videos lately so Damien took note of all the ingredients and preparations needed to be done.

After getting the things he needed and coming home Damien started getting to work on the meal and after many failed attempts he finally got something the resembles the dish- but hey, at least it was edible right? It's now about 8 o'clock in the night and Alex finally woke up and came wobbling down the stairs due to his huge belly that hug low. As he entered the kitchen area he was surprised to find Damien setting up the dining table and placing what was supposed to be  "tteokbokki" on the table.

"You're awake? I bet your hungry, come and sit" Damien smiled warmly at his husband, Pulling out a chair for him and Alex caususly walked towards it and took a seat. "What is this soposed to be? Tteokbokki?" Alex laughed out, he took a fork and played around with the substance.

"Cheesey Tteokbokki, you haven't been in korea in nearly 5 years so I decieded to make something Korean for you...and possibly make it up to you....?" Damien looked up at his husband through his lashes with a small smile on his face, Alex looked at him emotionless.

"If you think some weird looking Tteokbokki and scented candles will make me not hate you for cheating on me- you're pregnant significant other-  you must be mentally ill" Alex placed his fork down and looked at Damien dead in his eyes, Damien frowned and placed his fork down as well and felt sad but he hasn't given up yet.

"But if you order some pineapple pizza and fuck me later....maybe i'll think about forgiving you" Alex continued, Damien's head shot up and he smiled at his nonchalant husband.

~Back to July~

July's P.O.V

After sorting out my husband's mistress with an account with some money and giving her my contact info  I was moving out of the temporary apartment my so-called-husband agrraged for me to stay at while I recieved tharapy, aparently he wasn't charged for the accident and got off scott free but has remained uncontactable since then and only sends money for the necessities for our daughter and I. I really don't know how to feel about him to be completely honest since I don't remember what he looks like or the things he put me through but according to everyone around me, I should hate him....... so that's what I'll tell him when i see him, that I hate him.

I snapped out of my little trance as the car stopped in front of a two story house with a nice little garden in the front but It had a gloomy aura around it instead of a familiar one like a home would have. As my mother and I got outside of the car the front door of the house opened and out came a shabby, but well dressed, man with a glommy look on his face. I glanced over at my mother and saw the rage on her face as she began shouting at this man- who is probaly my husband.

"You bastard! How dare you show your face infront of us?!?! After what you did!!" Mother practically ran up the stairs and towards the man, She got up in his face and continued to yell as I stood there, my eyes locked with his own as he walked passed my mother and towards me.

"July.....baby..." He quietly said, he looked as if he was on his last thread and was about to cry. I don't know why I did It but I hugged him, tightly and he wrapped his arms around me tightly and sobbed. I looked at my shocked mother and she just sat down on the stairs and held my daughter in her arms.

Hi......it's been a while huh?

How was this chapter?