chapter 5

Jino's P.O.V

It was time for me to head back to Korea, I wasn't ready to leave because.....never mind.

Both Damien and Alex would be accompanying me to the airport, so far Alex still hasn't caught on with what's happening with me and Damien. I know Alex isn't stupid and he would eventually catch on but for now, It's out little secret.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, bestfriend " Alex hugged me or at least tried, his belly was in the way.

I kind of envied him, he was able to carry kids for his husband. Mine left as soon as he found out I was infertile, no matter how hard we tried I  couldn't get pregnant so he said he'd find some else to bear his kids for him.

I was completely heart broken,  I knew how much he wanted kids but did he really had to leave like that? Some men are unbelievable.

"Hay Jino" Alex said to me in Korean as the car began to move.

"Yeah wassup?" I asked, why was he talking to me in Korean tho?

"How could you do that to me? Try and destroy my family?" He said  looking over and smiling at me.

My heart stopped and I looked at him, he looked unfazed.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"I mean you seducing and fucking my husband behind my back" he laughed, sweat was beginning to form on my forehead...how did he find out.

"How did you find out?" I smiled back at him, he must not want to confront Damien yet.

"I'm not fucking stupid Jino, I can smell him on you. I've heard you two talk to each other. You fucking slut" he said, venom in his words.

"He didn't resist and he didn't stop me or tell me no. Shouldn't he be the one your upset about " I defended myself.

"You tested him and yes he did fail but I'm pregnant with his kids- something you can't do for him. On any given day he would choose me over you, infertile bitch" he spat at me.

"I'm sor-"

"Keep your fucking apology, don't ever come back here. Or I'll make sure no one hears from you again" he threatened, face set serious as ever. I just looked out of the window and kept quiet.

Damien's P.O.V

After dropping Jino off at the airport Apex has been really quiet, like silent. I just thought he misses Jino already so I took him for ice cream.

"What's up with you? Why you so silentl all of a sudden" I asked, putting a spoon full of birthday ice cream into my mouth,Alex sighed and  looked at me.

"Do you love me?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I do, what's with the sudden question?" I smiled at him

"Well....you remembered your ex"s that cheated on you" he asked.

"Yeah, what about them?"

"You know how it feels to be cheated on....then why did you do it to me?", he bluntly stated.

My eyes widened in shock, I froze in place as he started at me with seriousness.

"Don't worry, I'll forgive you.....just why? Why him? Am I not enough you? Am I doing something wron-" I cut him off.

"You didn't do anything wrong, to be totally honest I don't know why I did it. I just did, i should've come clean to you or at least stop myself but-"

"It's not your fault, that bitch Jino is a slut. Since high school he always got everything he wanted, he married the man I wanted back then. Karma got to him and his spouse left him" Alex laugh, i felt a way because he's putting all the blame on Jino when it was both our faults but I'm also relieved that he's forgiven me.

"I'm sorry, I won't do that to you again. It was both our faults, not just his. Let's move past this.....okay?" He nodded.

Yikes