chapter 1

Third person P.O.V

After 4 years everyone just went on with their lives as usual, Mia just made 7 last month and is attending a downtown private school. Ever since that day july went into a coma, Mia hasn't spoken a word.

Her grandmother took her to several speech classes and also a psychiatrist but nothing works. She just won't speak.

Damien on the other had was doing great, he and Alex got married and moved back into his hometown.  Alex is now 6 months pregnant with triplets, after hearing the news he was going to be a father of 3 Damien really pulled up his socks.

He aslo didn't know that July was in a coma.

He quit his old jobs because it wasn't going to be enough for him to support them, he got a new job at a construct company.  They pay him $1100 a week and he would have time to spend with his family.

Everything was great........

*gasp*

Is the sound July made as he woke up and looked around, he was confused as to why he was in a hospital.

He tried to move around but his body felt heavy and sore, like a rock was on top of him. He looked to his left and saw a button that said ' Doctor ' so he pressed it. Literally 5 seconds later a bunch of doctors came rushing in and started touching him up, not in a bad way tho.

"Mr. Winters, do you remember what happened?" A lady with bright red hair asked him.

"N-.....No.....who's Mr.winters?" he tried to sound as clear as possible, his throat was dry. The doctor saw that and got him a glass of water.

"You don't remember your name?" She asked, he thought for a while.

He really didn't remember what his name was, he shook his head and looked at the doctor worriedly.

"Oh dear God......it seems the patient has lost his memory" the red head turned to her colleagues.

"Okay, we'll run a few more test on you, to make sure everything's okay" A very handsome doctor said to him, july nodded.

Meanwhile at the Heat family, Damien had just came home from work. He heard people talking in the living room and heard Alex's laugh.

He walked in on Alex and some Asian dude sitting in the kitchen, eating crackers.

"Hi babe, your back" Alex said, his English has gotten much better, naturally.  The couple kissed as the unknown guy sat there in awkwardness.

"Who's this?" Damien looked at the guy wearily, he looked around 25-30 years old, had a good build and a neck  tatt.

"I'm jino, Alex and I went to the same high school growing up" He said, giving a small wave

"Oh ight, imma head upstairs" Damien said, leaving the two to their conversation.

For some reason Damien felt uneasy on how Jino was looking at him, it made his fell like........

He was gonna fuck him....

Hiiiii💞💞❤💘

As promised this is book 2, ik it's a short chapter but I tried my best.

In this book....I'm gonna focus on Damien because I felt like the shit I put him through he at least deserves a lil spotlight.😭🤣

But ofc, everyone's favorite july will be making an appearance in this 🌚🌝