2

The smells became worse. So did the field around me. What was mud first, became bodies. I could not count them. There were enough of them everywhere I looked. Where had I dropped into? In some sick game of murder? Was the killer still here? Or killers? How many had done this?A loud noice rushed passed me and hit beside me on the ground. In the ground beside me stuck an arrow out of the floor. I did not know why, but I started to run faster. The faster i ran, the more arrows came. I couldn't stop. They would hit me. I jumped to the right side and to the left every now and then. I had to lose these arrows. The noices became louder. It weren't all arrows. The noices wer screams. Yelling of people. With a blurry eyesight I could see tents. A lot of them. A loud noice rushed past my ear. A burning feeling hit my leg. I fell to the floor. My hands immidiatly reached for my leg. I could feel something sticking out of the top of my upper thigh. Do not scream. Do. Not. Scream. I told myself. A couple of hands grabbed me by the shoulders and started dragging me around. The mud around me made it easy to be dragged around. It must have been a horrible battle. There were so many bodies.. 

"Get that one in some cage. It clearly is some message person." A heavy voice said. I was dragged on a piece of ground this time. I was almost tossed in soemthing that was going to be their cage. I held my leg strongly. Not only was I hurt. I was also a prisoner now. They could torture me. That would be the worse thing that could happen. No. The worse thing was this arrow being stuck in my leg. I knew I should not pull it out now. I would bleed to death. And that was not going to be my ending. Not when I had a chance to go home. There was a way. I got here and there had to be a way out as well. 

"A girl?" A male voice came from my side. I looked up to see another thing that was supposed to be a cage. So I was not the only one. The place was not going to be nice to me. This man looked horrible. 

"They never take girls." A different voice filled in. It must be another cage. How many were there? I heard some whispers. Probably a lot more cages. 

"They will come for her first. Probably for a good reason." That was the last thing I heard.