35

The tight arms around me were... warm. Too warm. I did not want to get up, but I knew I had to do this. After all this I knew what needed to happen. I gave him everything, now all I could give him was life. One to live. Not one to fight for. He. Deserved a kingdom. A crown. The one he had been fighting for. I removed his arms slowly. I did my best to not wake him. My clothes were easy to find. They lay in a pile all together. I rushed myself into them, hating the cold morning air. It was hard not to stop and stare at him. The way he lay so silent. They way he looked so relaxed. The way he slept with his mouth slightly open. It would have been so easy to get back. To sleep for just a while longer. To be next to him longer, but this had to be done.  I knew it in my head and my heart. I turned my back to him. In the corner of the room I found what I was looking for. Right there against the pile of clothes I saw it. The heavy sword. I grabbed it and rushed out of the place I had felt safe in. I knew Viridian would not mind me borrowing his sword. Not for what I was about to do. I rushed as fast as I could to find one of the horses standing by itself. It was Viridian his horse. It was looking at me. Did it know? Well horses weren't stupid animals.. I rushed myself on the back of the horse. The horse moved forward before I had given it directions. I had hope this. Horse would help me find my way to where I was going.

X—X

We rushed trough so many pieces of woods. I could not understand how this horse was so fast. It did not stop for anything. I ha to force it to stop to drink some water and give myself a rest. Every time I got off the horse it pulled me to keep walking. I understood the message. Do not stop for anything. Hurry. No time to lose. I did not sleep. Not for a long time. I could see the sun go under and come up again. It was suppose to scare me. That days where passing. It did not. I was ready to travel until I was going to fall over if I needed. I had to get there and fast too..