Part 5

3.5 years later,

A room which is filled with photos of a beautiful family is shown. The room has photos of both the parents together and of the father and the child but there are no photos of the child with the mother. There is some people sleeping on the bed. When sunlight falls on them they both frown and cover themselves with the duvet and snuggle to each other. A girl's voice is heard first.
Girl: Papa, please wake up and close the curtains na. You are my sweet Superman na.
A man's voice is heard next.
Man: Princess, you are my doll na, please get up na and close them. I'll get you a big diary milk today later on.
But the daughter won in her nok jhok with her father and he got up and sees the date and goes to the curtains. Feeling her father getting up, the daughter smirks and goes to sleep again. But to her irritation instead of closing the curtains her father has opened them and now is seen trying to take the duvet away from her face. But she is also her father's daughter and won't give up easily and holds the duvet tightly and finally leaves it and comes up. It is none other than our own Abhigya. She starts to laugh seeing her father coming out of the duvet which had fallen along with him in the ottoman. The man is revealed. It is none other than our Abhi. He frowns seeing his daughter fooling him but it dissolves in a second hearing her laugh. His only purpose in life now is to make Abhigya happy all her life and see her laugh. He then picks her up in his arms and speaks.
Abhi: So you are laughing seeing me falling down. Not fair baby.
Abhigya: What when you make fun of me with Sunny, it is fair but not now. All is fair in love and war Papa, and this war was started by you and now ended by me.
Abhi: Arey meri Dadi Amma mujhe maaf Karo. It was my mistake to argue with you. After all you are an English professor's daughter only. Chalo now let's get ready did you forget today is your first day of Pre-school.
Abhigya: Arey, Thank you Papa. How can I forget such an important date. So many new things to learn and make new friends. You are the best.

Saying so she kisses his cheek and runs into the bathroom followed by Abhi who comes chuckling. Abhi lets her brush her teeth on her own and then gives her a bath and takes her into the wardrobe and takes her dress in one hand and Abhigya on another arm and goes to their bedroom and makes her stand on the bed while dressing her. She keeps on talking to him on how she'll learn new things and make lots of new friends. But says she won't make a best friend as she already has three. Abhi acts surprised at her words asks her who they are when she made three best friends.
Abhigya: Arey Buddhu Papa. Why are you getting jealous. You are my first best friend, then Purab Chachu and then Sunny.
By this time she's ready in her school uniform except her hair. At the same time Disha enters along with Sunny and three glasses of milk. Seeing milk both Abhi and Abhigya frown but hide it from each other but it is seen by Disha and Sunny.
Disha: If they all are your best friends then what am I?
She gives milk first to Abhi to drink as she knows both Abhigya and Sunny will not drink milk till Abhi finishes it in front of them. He takes it from her making faces at her but gulps it down.
Seeing he finished his glass she gives it to both of the children. While taking her glass from Disha, Abhigya says.
Abhigya: You are not my best friend because you make me drink this horrible milk. But you are less than a best friend but more than a friend to me Massi.
She also drinks her milk with Sunny both making faces.
She chuckles and leaves and asks the trio to come down after Abhigya's hair is done for breakfast. Sunny sits there seeing the Father daughter duo deciding what hairstyle to make. Finally both decide to make a French braid of her hair. He starts making a braid of her hair while simultaneously all of them talk everything that is under the sun. When it is finished they all come down and sit for breakfast. Disha feeds Sunny and Abhi feeds Abhigya while Purab is sitting there sulking. Seeing Purab Abhigya asks him

Abhigya: Why are you sad Chucks?
Purab: What else should I do? No one is there to love me. See yourself and Sunny. Disha is feeding him and he is feeding her and Abhi is feeding you and in return you are also feeding him. But no one is there to feed me.
Abhigya gets a naughty idea and smiles mischievously at Sunny who understands her and both say at the same time. " We there for you na." Purab smiles happily hearing their words and was about to thank them and decline their offer to feed him but both of them shove two full paratha into his mouth choking him. All of them laugh seeing the naughtiness of the children. All of them finish their breakfast happily. Abhi, Purab, Disha along with the children go to the school in the car. Both Abhi and Purab are in tears and Disha along with the children is laughing at them.