44

I loaded my gun and put it in my pocket. I called my nana and told her if she could go pick up y/n from the hospital since she was getting released today. It was 6pm when mariano pulled up to the alley. His car was infront of mine. He stepped out and i walked over to the front of my car.
Mattia- well if it isnt mariano
Mariano- your the one who called me, oh by the way how's your wife and your child
He said with a grin, my blood was boiling and my hands turned into fists. We were face to face, then i punched him, he fell onto the ground making me get ontop of him.
Mattia- dont ever bring my child and wife into this
I said as he flipped us over and started punching me, we were all over the ground punching and choking each other. As his nose was bleeding and my lip was bleeding, i got off him and grabbed my gun from my gun pocket and pointed at him.
Mariano- shoot me
He said with a smirk as he wiped his blood. I looked down then back up. Once i looked back up mariano pulled his gun out.
Mariano- looks like ima finish the job
He pulled the trigger multiple times buh then he realized it wasn't loaded.
Mariano- fuckkk
He said then threw it at the ground. He pulled his sleeves up more and started walking closer to me. Right as we were face to face again he threw a punch buh i dodged it, and shot him. Blood squirted onto me, i watched as he fell onto the ground and just looked up while blood was running out of his mouth.
Mattia- looks like i just finished the job
I said as i looked at him then got into the car.
I made my way out the alley way and onto the road.

Y/n's pov
I was outside with mattias parents when i heard the door open. I walked back inside and found mattia locking the door.
Y/n- finally your here, where were you
I said as i was standing next to the counter
Mattia- i was finishing buisness
He said and walked closer, i saw his shirt then at him.
Y/n- who's blood is this
I said as i placed my hand under his shirt
Mattia- mar's
He said as he bit the inside of his cheek
Y/n- why would do even-
Mattia- it had to be done, im sorry for yelling at the hospital
He said as he grabbed my chin with his finger. I took a deep breath and looked at ghe fround then back at him.
Y/n- it's okay
I said and he pulled me into a hug, he walked into the room and went into the shower, i laid in bed and changed my shirt since it was now bloody. Moments later mattia walked out the bathroom and laid on the bed.
Mattia- where you going
He said as he got out of bed
Y/n- outside, im really hungry
Mattia- oh so your hungry huh, i gotchu
He said as grabbed me by the waist
Y/n- 😂. Mattia pleaseee
Mattia- im sorry bby
He said as he smashed his lips onto mine. I placed my hands on his neck and he pulled me closer to where our bodies were touching. His hands were on my belly and the kiss was getting faster and sloppier. We were kissing for about 3 mins when he then stopped.
Mattia- mm the baby just kicked
He said as he kissed then paused and kissed again, i pulled away and placed my hand on my belly and felt his kick. I smiled and bit my lip, i looked up and Mattia was looking at me while his hand was still on my belly.
Y/n- what
I said as I chuckled
Mattia- your just so beautiful, i love you
Y/n- aww i love you too
I said as he hugged me and showered me with kisses. We both went outside and sat on the couch by a little pond where everyone else was.

Imagine😣.