10

Next morning
I woke up to mattia moving my hair out of my face. I got up and took a wuick shower and changed into some sweats and a tube tope. They took the luggages and put them in the car,  we weren't hungry so they took us to the private jet. I let Mattia chose the destination because it was fine either way. Once we landed we were in bora bora. We got off the plane, and once the nice fresh air hit me..i turned around and grabbed my luggage. We got into the taxi and got into out hotel or house you could say.

 We got into the taxi and got into out hotel or house you could say

We got a tour of everything and jeez it was lovely. He did this for me..i love him. I thought as i got into the back of the house. It was just me and mattia alone now. He was going to say something buh i cut him off by jumping on him.
Y/n- i love it i love it i love it thank you
I said as i felt his hands on my ass and as i was kissing his cheeks
Mattia- im glad you did. So breakfast
He said as he slowly put me down
Y/n- sorry i got a bit carried away
Mattia- your good
He said as we both sat down.

Mattia's pov
She jumped on me..her kisses gave me chills, which im guessing were butterflies. her ass against my body gave me yk a bonerrr...im glad she liked it and this is probably gonna be a good week. Ima get to know her better and see what happens. We finished eating and went to go get ready since we were gonna go further into the island and probably go shopping. I was changing into a white and blue flowered shirt, i was waiting outside by the pool when she came out. I looked at her up and down. Shii this girl hits different.

Y/n's pov
Mattia was outside by the pool so I decided to wear a cheatah swim suit with a white tied skirt over and some sandels. Did a light makeup and put my hair up.
Outfit-

I walked out and he looked up and down

Mattia- you look- great
Y/n- thank you, you dont look bad yourself
Mattia- mhm lets go
I let out a small chuckle and we got into mattia's car. (Got transferred) we went into the city/island and shopped for a while. I noticed mattia would grab my hand and lock his fingers with mine...he would grab me by the waist, kiss my forehead ,all that cute stuff. I was wondering if it was for the publicity or just cus, because whenever the streets were alone or their wasn't much people ,he would still do it. But i liked it..made me feel safe and loved like if everything wasn't a deal. It was around 6:50pm when we headed back to the house. We walked in and i seen the table decorated with flowers and candles.
Y/n- uhh mattia did you do this
I said as i bite my lip just a little
He nodded his head yes and took my hand
Mattia- you like it
Y/n- you shouldnt have
Mattia- i wanted too
Y/n- thank you
I said as i placed my hand on his cheek and he grabbed me by the waist. We sat down and had dinner., after dinner we had some desserts. Me and mattia were talking when he suddenly got up and sat next to me. We both faced each other and before i knew it his lips smashed into mine.

(Smut😐.)
I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back. We were making out for a while till he picked me up. Wrapped my legs around his waist and took me into the room. He placed me on the bed without breaking the kiss. I tugged on his shirt and he took it off. He sat on the bed as i got on my knees and pulled his pants along with his boxers. I was teasing him at first buh then started bobbing my head. I gave him a blowjob for a couple mins then. Got ontop of him. He untied the skirt and unzipped the swim suit. I was kissing his neck, down to his chest and before i knew it he stuck his d*ck in me. I moaned, i rode him. He was holding onto my waist as my hands were on his chest. Later he rolled us to where he was now ontop of me. He kissed and left me hickeys all over my neck and chest. As i was kissing his neck he stuck in his d*ck once again. We both moaned, he was going faster and was in deep. My back was arched and i grabbed onto the sheets...
(okay im done, kinda cringy buh now i feel uncomfortable😭💀.)