XIV. Bar

Outfits: Athena on left and Ruby on right, you are free to imagine whichever dress you want! 😉

Athena

"Come on, drink this up!" Ruby insisted, passing me a shot of something. I'm not a fan of alcohol, it makes me do things that I might regret. I know it happens to everyone but my case is different and I'm not going to tell what kind of drunk I am.

I took the glass bringing it up to my nose before pulling away scrunching my nose at the strong smell. "What the fuck is this?" I glared at Ruby, who seemed unfazed by my tantrum.

"Just Mezcal, Now drink it up. You'll forget about everything"

I have no idea what that is.

I thought about the green-eyed devil, my blood boiled thinking about what he made me do today. I brought the glass up, and gulped the content in one go, my throat felt as if I swallowed acid.

I coughed uncontrollably as I regret drinking this poison.

"Were you trying to kill me?" I winced, rubbing my throat trying to ease the burning sensation.

She giggled, her body slightly swaying. God! Now she's drunk.

Ruby left to dance leaving me here alone among the drunkards. I quickly ordered an apple juice and sipped it to save my burning throat.

I'll never trust her with drinks.

My eyes wandered around the dimly lit room, filled with people dancing and grinding on each other until I found a familiar silhouette enter the floor. I narrowed my eyes trying to look closely whether it's the person I'm thinking or not.

Behind him, a blond-headed guy followed confirming my suspicions.

It's that devil!

He walked through the moving bodies with ease and grace making his way upstairs. He was dressed in black jeans, a grey t-shirt and a black bomber.

Why do all mean guys have to be so sexy?

I didn't picture him to be a club person but I don't know many things about him.

I shrugged it off and looked at the dance floor, I feel like dancing. I smiled getting off the seat walking towards the floor my hips swaying to the beat. Guess the alcohol is kicking in.

I reached the floor, making my way to the stage and held the Mike. "Hello my fellow drunk Friends " I waved my hand, catching everyone's attention.

"I would like to sing a song!" I yelled into the mike

The crowd cheered and I felt the sudden rush of confidence, I went to the DJ asking him to play 'Same old Love'

The music started and I closed my eyes swaying to the beat.