Shivin is love ♥️

"Pack up" Romesh Sir,our Director yelled..and my lips curved into a wide smile. And soon my eyes met hers. Her face also adorned the same wide smile.

She,the queen of my heart..who is ruling my heart since 4 years was looking so excited..well..the same was with me....and I can't help but thank god for sending her in my life...

I  packed my stuff and paved my way towards my car and waited for her. Soon I heard footsteps and my heart started beating so fast. It has been 4 years since we are in relationship but her every action has a deep impact on me. I don't know why? But I know one thing that I love her.

I turned to see her.. smiling at me.

"Shivi.. let's go" she nodded. I opened the car door for her..and she sat in.

I sat on the driver seat next to her and held her hand...she looked up..and our eyes met..and I couldn't help but drowning in those beautiful eyes...

I was way more excited for that..for spending these 2 days with my tweety..
.we both have taken 2 days leave from the shoot..to spend the time with each other...we were quite busy these days.. that we couldn't properly talk our heart to each other...yeah...while shooting..we had  our cute cute moments. Like we always have..but still we were missing each other like anything.

I caressed her soft hands with my thumb...and she blushed profusely....just like she used to in the initial days of our relationship... that gave me a sense of happiness ... that our relationship is still fresh and beautiful..like it was ..and I am sure it's getting more and more beautiful day by day.. because our love for each other increases day by day... because..she always makes me fall for her every passing day..

I always think.. that I know her..but soon I realise that there are still many things which I don't know about her...like she can be brave and vulnerable too....like she can be naive..and bold too..she has many sides ..like everybody has...and I love her every side...

"Mohsin chalein"she said.. breaking our eyelock..and bringing me out of my thoughts... oops..our thoughts.. because she is in everything which I possess.. ..she is my other half.

"Haan"I said kissing the back of her hand.. mentally thanking her for coming in my life.. making my life no less than heaven...

I started the engine..and we paved our way towards towards our Destination..

✨❤️✨❤️✨

Shivangi's pov

We were on our way...that my eyes caught something..well not something..but my favourite panipuri.. I was about to say Mohsin to stop the car. Just then I felt a slight jerk.. and saw the car stopped. I looked at Mohsin..while he smiled displaying his dimples.

He got off the car and then opened door for me. While I looked at him confused.

"Panipuri nhi khaani?!" He asked..

I smiled widely and nodded happily...He outstretched his hand..I held his hand and got off. Soon we were in the front of panipuri stall.

"Bhaiya"I was cut off by Mohsin.

" teekhi panipuri de dijiye.."he said smiling at me. I was about to say the same thing..

I felt lucky to have him!!

Soon we got our favourite panipuri. I had them...Mhmm....it was so delicious