I am in love with your heart♥️

Kartik's pov

I woke up early in the morning and got ready for hospital. I am a doctor,a cardiologist.. so I should go early. Right?

I paved my way towards my hospital and started working. Now,it was time for a break.

It was a hell tiring day.

I went to canteen and had my food. I sat there for sometime. Just then I saw a girl sitted with a lady. Both were whispering and were laughing.

That girl was serenely beautiful.!!

Her laugh was like a music.

And her smile did something to my heart.

I was lost in her.

A smile adorned my face while seeing her.

How can someone look so beautiful and cute!!

Just then I was called for an emergency. I had to go but her face,her smile didn't leave my mind.

After surgery,I went to canteen hoping that she didn't leave ...but my bad!!

She left..

A wave of sadness washed over me .

Will I be able to see her again??...This question hovered in my mind...but I didn't have any answer..

Few days passed,I didn't see her again..

I always waited for her in canteen hoping she will come today..she will come that day..but she didn't came.

After somedays,

I again waited for her. I don't know what was happening to me but I just wanted to see her smile,her laugh...

Just then I saw the same aunt. I looked sideways but couldn't see her. She was not there. I felt a pang of sadness in my heart.

That aunt sat for sometime, thinking something deeply and then was about to go but I went to her.

I couldn't let her go like this!
I want to meet her.

I talked to her about that girl. She gave me a weird look
obviously. I somehow convinced her.

She agreed to make me meet her. I thanked her. She went away giving her number so that she could inform me their place.

Next day,
I got ready to meet her and went to their home.

I entered inside and I could feel her.

I went inside and was welcomed by that aunt.

"Aap baithiye Main Naira ko lekr aati hu." She said. I nodded. Something felt odd.

Soon,I saw her descending the stairs. She was looking like a fairy. Simple yet elegant. I couldn't help but stare her. That aunt was supporting her all the way down.

She came and sat opposite to me. I looked at her. She was looking behind me.A weird feeling crept in my heart.

"Hi"I forward my hand for handshake.

"Hello" she said not shaking hands.

What's happening??

"Aapko kuch kaam h?"she asked.

What should I say now??

Ab?!  Kya krega tu Kartik...

Wo I wo..