Tum meri banjao!!(1)

Shivangi's pov

I was getting ready as I had a marriage to attend. I looked at the mirror and my mother's face came in front of my eyes. I am a replica of her. Then a tear escaped my eyes. My mother left me when I was 5 and after my mother's death,My dad also didn't stay for long with me. He also passed away after sometime.

I am a curse!!

They didn't want to live with me,even nobody wants to live with me. My chacha and chachi also don't like me. They treat me as a servant. Well,I think I deserve that. My chachi told me to dress up and gave me this saaree. I don't know but I am suspicious. She has never behaved sweetly with me. So why is she saying me to dress up?

With several questions hovering in my mind. I dressed up in the saree she gave. Well,It was a very beautiful saree. I have never been given these types of dresses. I always wear cheap range suits.

Soon,we went to the marriage. I am always introvert,shy kinda person. I don't get socialize so easily. So,it was difficult and uncomfortable for me to meet unknown people and talk to them.

"Salam walaikum" An aunty greeted Chachi ji.

Actually,chachi ji was making me meet people. I dunno why?

" Jee Namaste" chachi ji greeted back. The lady saw me.

I smiled and greeted her
"Namaste aunty ji"

She caressed my head with her hand and said,
"Bahut sundar lg rhi ho". My smile widened as after many years, someone said me with so much affection. I recalled my mother caressing my head and a tear slipped my eyes but I wiped it before getting noticed.

She started talking to me and Chachi ji..
Then she called someone by calling name.
"Mohsin beta yhan aana"

A handsome boy of 20s came and greeted us.

"Salam walaikum" he greeted us

Chachi greeted him back and then he turned to me. I looked in his dark brown orbs and I was lost in his eyes.

"Hey"he forwarded his hand for a handshake.

I looked at chachi, she blinked her eyes saying yes,so I forwarded my hand too and we had a handshake.

"Tum Dono bachhe apas m baat kr lo..tab tk main aur sunaina ji ,hum bhi baatein kr lete h...bahut dino k baad mile h"

Well,Idk how chachi ji knows aunty. I Have no idea about it. But now I am tensed what will I speak to him. I am not a social person first of all and his personality..

That my thoughts were interrupted by him.

He gestured me to move forward. I looked towards chachi ji. She gestured me to go so I went with him.

There was an awkward silence between us as we didn't know what to speak. Finally he broke the ice between us.

"I am Mohsin,and You?"

"Shivangi"

"Nice name"he complemented me while I smiled in return.

Like this we talked for sometime,

"Do you have any boyfriend?"he asked while I looked at him confused and uncomfortable with the question.

"I am really sorry for invading in Your personal life and making you uncomfortable. Don't take me wrong. Actually I don't know why but I wanted to ask." He gave a full explanation while I looked at him amazed. How can a person looks so cute!!

"No,I don't have any." Little did he know that I am not allowed to go outside unless it's an urgency. Let alone, boyfriend and all.

"Actually,I am very extrovert. I speak what I think. That's why couldn't resist to ask you."

"It's okay!!" I said with a smile. He smiled back.

"Won't you ask any such questions" he asked and I looked up in his eyes as I didn't know what to speak.

"Okay,let me tell You myself. I never have girlfriends. Yeah, I had crushes,but they were simply crushes not the serious one. So basically I am single,but I think ..I won't be from now." He whispered the last part looking deeply in my eyes and I couldn't help but stare in his dark brown orbs.

We were looking deeply in each others eyes . I don't know why but looking in his eyes felt beautiful but then we realized our situation and composed ourselves.

"Aren't you hungry I mean I am very hungry...and I think the marriages are only for eating...So Ma'am.. would you accompany me?" He asked and I chuckled. I looked for my chachi ji for permission but she was nowhere to be seen and he was waiting for my reply since long so I agreed.

"So what would You like to have?" He asked me.

I saw panipuri. I so want to eat it but how can I say this to him?..

"Let's have panipuri" i looked at him shocked means how does he know that I wanted it.

We went to the counter.

"Bhaiya thoda theekha kr dena" mohsin looked at me shocked.

"Ma'am,itna theek h"panipuri wale bhaiya asked .

"Bhaiya thoda aur zyada" i said

"Shivangi,Are u sure?... it's too spicy. He said seeing panipuri wale bhaiya adding more spices to that panipuri.

"Mohsin,aap zyada soch rhe h..ye bahut kam teekha h.. main aur mumma toh isse bhi zyada teekha khate the" I said absentmindedly and then I realized.

My heart pained.!!

meri mumma....

He said suddenly to panipuri wale bhaiya ..bhaiya mere liye bhi itni hi theekhi banana.

"Aap ne hi kaha tha ki ye bahut theeka h ..aur aap bhi.." i said bewildered.

"Kyu teekhi panipuri tumhe hi khaani aati h kya?" He asked jokingly while I smiled. We got our panipuri and I  finally ate it. Ohh!!..it was delicious..

But mohsin didn't eat it. He was still holding panipuri looking at it innocently.

"Kha lijiye na"i asked him

"Hmm" 

I didn't want a panipuri to waste. It's my love. So how can I? So. I stuffed that panipuri into his mouth. He ate it finally but soon started coughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,so this is our shivin's story. Will update next part soon.

Till then do read the outbreak,humara Aashiyana,Pyaar ke liye and My sunshine.

Do follow shailjamanya05 !!

Thank You ❤️
Bhumi♥️