Chapter 2

Zaks POV
Our flight arrived early so we decided to scope out the location for the lockdown.

Stepping out of the van I admire the building in front of me. From my research I had discovered that it was first built in the 1700's by a man called Joseph Brewer. He along with his wife and son died in their own rooms on the second floor.

As the crew got everything out of the van I noticed the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and was wearing a tight black crop top and black jeans.

Someone punched me in the arm and I swung round my fists already curled into balls.

"Whoa, dude calm down. I was only playing." Aaron shielded.

"Sorry bro." I replied, unfurling my fists.

My gaze turned back to where the girl was stood. She wasn't there.

"Man this looks old. When was it built?" Billy asked, staring at the building in front of us.

"The 1700's. There was several deaths on the top floor." I answer.

"Cool." Aaron exclaimed.

We gathered our cameras and started walking towards the main entrance.
As Jay pushed the door open we admired the old smell of the Brewery.

A shiver ran up my spine, I could definitely feel something here. Then a side door opened and a girl stepped out. I recognised her, this was the same girl who I was admiring outside.

"Hi , My name is Y/N. Welcome to The Old Brewery.

Y/N's POV

I introduced myself to the group of men stood in the foyer. I could see the tall one was staring at me. His sapphire blue eyes gazing into my eyes.
I had to hide my fan girl side and let my professional side take over.

"Hi Y/N, I'm Zak Bagans, that's Aaron, Billy and Jay." He said gesturing to his crew mates. I shook all of their hands.

"What brings you to The Old Brewery?" I asked, of course I already knew.

"A man called Jerry contacted me and said that a few of the staff members had encountered some strange goings-on." Zak said, his husky voice was like an angels. "I run a group of Paranormal investigators called Ghost Adventures. Jerry said that we could investigate here."

"Of course, I watch your show all the time. I'm afraid that Jerry didn't tell his staff this so I apologise if its a bit hectic today." I apologised, Jerry was always springing stuff on us and not giving us time to prepare.

"Would you like me to introduce you to some of the staff members?" I asked.

"That would be amazing thank you." Zak replied smiling.

I took the boys through to the staff room and introduced them to the team.

I excused myself and matched towards Jerry's office. Knocking on the door I stepped in.

"Ah Y/N, what can I do for you today?" He asked with a menacing smirk on his face.

"How could you not tell us that you invited paranormal investigators here?" I yell.

"Why don't you sit down?" He suggested pulling a chair out from beside him.

Gingerly I sat down, "You didn't answer my question?" I said, still furious.

"I didn't think that any of you believed in that sort of thing." He replied, standing up and walking behind me. I was instantly uncomfortable

Zaks POV

After I met the staff I wondered where Y/N had gone. Stepping out of the staff room, I heard yelling coming from behind a door. It was labled 'Mr Jerry Scott'
Suddenly the yelling turned into a girl saying "get off of me!" I recognised the voice it was Y/N.

"Everything alright in there?" I called through the door.

No one answered. I tried the door handle but it was locked.
All of a sudden there was smashing sound come from inside.
Worried, I shouldered the door open.
Y/N was on the floor her jeans pulled part way down and blood spilling out of her arm.
Looking up at Jerry, fury filled my eyes.

"What did you do to her?" I yelled fronting up to him.
I heard Y/N mumble, there was gasps from the door.
Crouching down I saw Aaron walk in and escort Mr Scott out of the room.