Aw, they're scared.

He hears them take a few steps forward.
Izuku jumps out in front of them with a grin.

"Boo!"

A few scream like little girls. Izuku laughs. He hugs his stomach, doubling over in laughter. He looks up, wiping a tear from his eye.

"Ahh, oh my god.."
The crew looks at him in shock.
The same crew who had been in a similar encounter.

Kirishima shakes his head.
"I regret doing this guys.."

Izuku steps forward with a small smile.
They all get in a fighting stance. Uraraka speaks up.
"D-Deku. This isn't like you. Please! Come back."

Izuku nods.
"You're right. It isn't like me. Not at all. My little friend has given you hell."

Kirishima makes a noise of annoyance.
"Tch. Yeah right. You're the one that put me in the hospital, shot Iida in the leg, almost KILLED our teacher, became a fucking traitor, terrorized innocent peop-"

In a flash, Izuku moves right in front of Kirishima. He looks at him. Kirishima growls, hardening his fist, preparing to hit Izuku with one blow.

Izuku stands there, still looking into Kirishima's eyes. Kirishima's fist slams into Deku's face. Deku stumbles back a bit.
He feels blood trickle from his nose and his lip.

Kirishima throws another punch but Izuku dodges easily. He continues dodging as Kirishima grows more and more frustrated.

Finally, Izuku grabs Kirishima's fist.
"Kirishima."

Kirishima bites his lip, holding in sobs.
"Don't say my name like you're my friend, man. You're a fucking monster."

Izuku frowns.
"If you don't want to listen to understand, I'll show you."

Izuku's eyes widen as they turn a deep purple. Kirishima tries to look away but it's to late. Kirishima's eyes widen in fear.

"Please. N-No."
Izuku grabs his arm, still staring into him.
Izuku grins.
"You're gonna see what a real monster is."
Kirishima suddenly goes limp.
Kaminari and a few others scream as I let go of his arm.
"Don't worry. He's not dead. He's going through something his body may not be able to handle. But when he wakes up, you should be thankful."

-
"Kirishima."
He jolts awake.
"What happened. Where am I?"

He tries to speak but words don't leave his mouth.
Izuku walks up to him.

"You're about to see a powerful element of my quirk no one has seen before."

Izuku holds his hands up and snaps his fingers.

Kirishima opens his eyes and see's two young children. One with blue hair long enough to cover their eyes and one with messy green hair.

"Is that.."
Izuku appears beside him.
"Yes. That's me."

The kid in blue hair is on the ground looking for something with frustration.
He's yelling and growling with one hand in his hair ready to strike at anyone.

The green haired boy calls
his name and the blue haired boy snaps. He wraps his tiny hands around the green haired boys neck.

Kirishima watches in horror.
Izuku sighs.

"They're just kids."
Izuku chuckles.
"You're right. We were just kids. Sometimes I wish I never met that kid."

Kirishima turns to look at Izuku.

Izuku looks at Kirishima and smiles. His eyes that used to be a darkish green were now a growing purple.

When his classmates looked at Midoriya's eyes, they felt reassured and safe.
Maybe that's why they can't move on.

Kirishima's eyes begin to water. He snaps his head away.

Izuku snaps his fingers again.
This time, the two children are outside in front of a river. The blue haired boy gives the green haired boy a pill.

The blue haired boy gets closer and closer to the green haired boy.
The green haired boy snaps this time. His eyes glowing eyes purple with a chaotic grin on his face.

Izuku turns towards Kirishima.
"I'm not the same Deku anymore. My quirk is an emotion that controls me to the fullest."

Kirishima shakes his head.
"If I didn't have a hardening quirk, I would've died."

Izuku laughs.
"If I didnt have mercy, you would've died."
--

Izuku tells Kirishima everything. About faking his death and strange encounters.

How he didn't plan on being a villian and how the other guy in his head has constant control, is always forcing him to do stuff he doesn't want to do.

He tells him about his new hobby of cleaning the streets of rapists and abusers. Though he does enjoy a few innocents once in a while.

Kirishima asked if he was the good guy or the bad guy.
Izuku shrugged and told him that's something you decide for yourself.

Before he snaps his finger to wake Kirishima up, he tells him is newest goal.

To be the number one villian.