𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

❤️ LIKED BY REGGIECREATIONS, SARADOBRIK, DURTEDOM AND 6,897,647 OTHERS

MOLLIEAMATO: chicago boys are unforgettable

TAGGED: REGGIECREATIONS

COMMENTS

REGGIECREATIONS baby girl we are so sexy
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — aren't we just

DAVIDDOBRIK — leaving me out 🥺
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — never🥺

CARLYINCONTRO — miss u both!!
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — miss u blondie🥺
↪️ REGGIECREATIONS LOVE U!!

MARIAHAMATO — cuties
↪️ MOLLIEAMATO — love u sissy

ONEHIPWONDER — photo credsss!!
↪️ REGGIECREATIONS — ofc broken hip boi

───

DAVID AND MOLLIE landed in los angeles the next afternoon, the flight back not being as easy as the flight to. the turbulence and flight delay wasn't the easiest. when the two walked out of the airport their next job was to remember where david parked his tesla which wasn't easy.

if you're considering the size of the airport and the colour of car, large and common.
however after around fifteen minutes they had located the vehicle and were on their journey home, davids home that was.

mollie was still holding out the plan for david's family to come and visit for his birthday week, which was three weeks away. mollie stayed over at the hillside home approximately 2-4 times a week so it wouldn't cross david's mind that she would be staying over.

mollie and david's hands were now connected, like they would always do when they were driving, except if they were with others as they're keeping their 'thing' on the lowdown from their friends and family.

the two had been situated on the cloud for fifteen minutes, cuddling. they would normally have their cuddle sessions away from the main house as taylor and natalie would normally be somewhere in the home but today the two double d llc assistants were out running errands.

for a change david was lying on mollie's chest which was actually just her boobs, as david says they are 'the best pillows'  the amato girl scolded him for being so childish, when in reality she found it hilarious and loved the boys hormonal teenage love for her breasts.

the couple had been watching '365 days' which was essentially just more lowdown porn. as soon as it got to erotic boat scene, mollie saw david's eyes widen and fill with lust and knowing exactly what the 23 year old's would be doing that night.

david switched the television off, sat up and looked at the girl, who also had lust filled eyes. the two leaned in for a kiss. as kiss that lasted a few seconds before turning into a kiss in which two adults knew exactly what they craved. david moved hovered on top of mollie, taking off her black crop top and revealing a black bralette, his eyes somehow filled with more lust than before.

while continuing to make out, mollie tugged on david's black shirt, indicating for him to take it off. he instantly took off his black t-shirt, revealing his beautifully chiseled chest, it was true he wasn't nearly as toned and buff as some of his gym goer friends but that didn't matter to mollie at all, all she wanted was him.

a shirtless david stood up, leaving a confused mollie laying below him. he offered a hand and dragged her up to meet him. instantly attacking her bare neck with kisses, that will definitely form into love bites the next day.

david wrapped his muscly arms around the shorter girl's waist as he pinned her to the white wall, this scene was definitely oscar worthy, if it was in a film that is, obviously. the slovak gripped onto the new yorker's thighs and lifted her, wrapping her legs around his torso.

he carried the younger girl into his room, kicking the door shut behind and that night was a night to remember. little did they know, a short five minutes after they had entered the master bedroom of the hillside home, natalie mariduena and taylor hudson had walked through the front door, only to leave five minutes later upon getting headaches and the giggles from hearing the headboard smashing against the wall.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

omg a little spicy chapter for you guyssss
tell me if you want more stuff like this or
you want me to leave it more child friendly.
obviously i left out 'smut' because idk how
you guys would feel about it being more mature.
but the main reason is bc i'm probably not gojng
to be the best at writing it!! but deffo gonna practice for my future books!!

how are you guys ?? i'm doing more slow updates as the book would be done way too fast if i continued doing 1 update a day and i feel like i work harder doing it over a few days. anyways let me know your thoughts xxx

thank you for reading xxx

pls vote🥺